News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Regardless of your so-called "insanity", just remember to post somewhat coherently, and you'll do fine.  Check out the GASM subforums.  Plenty of O:M projects there.

Phox

Hey Unlucid dude. Heed LMNO's advice, and you won't get eaten by Roger. Is not as pleasant as you would imagine.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: unlucid on March 02, 2011, 01:34:20 PM

As a practicing chresmomancer, I attempt to divine Eris' will from the ravings of lunatics.  (un?)Fortunately, in order to do so, I became a raving lunatic.  Hence the name Unlucid.

I found Eris through a friend.  What did I do when I found her?  I drove her insane, of course.

Oh, shit.  Another one.   :kingmeh:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 02, 2011, 02:13:09 PM
Hey Unlucid dude. Heed LMNO's advice, and you won't get eaten by Roger. Is not as pleasant as you would imagine.

Too late.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 02, 2011, 02:15:54 PM

:oops:

LMNO

I have to at least keep up my end as "tepid welcome wagon".

Phox

I will continue to give them a chance if they post here first. Is the least I can do. Literally.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 02, 2011, 02:17:14 PM

Sorry, a point comes where I feel I am no longer obligated to suffer in silence with regard to some ass-monkey's whacky and zany claims of "insanity".  No.  Neither am I required to listen to inane drivel about how he "drove Eris insane".

You have to be firm with them, Phox.  You have to say "no", or they'll wind up on your doorstep wearing clown shoes and wanting you to smell the flower on their lapel, while they jabber and boast about how insane their membrane is.

It at some point becomes tiresome.  That point was passed some time ago.

I now await the formulaic response.  No blurting it out, folks...This has to be spontaneous, for SCIENCE.

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 02, 2011, 02:22:52 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 02, 2011, 02:17:14 PM

Sorry, a point comes where I feel I am no longer obligated to suffer in silence with regard to some ass-monkey's whacky and zany claims of "insanity".  No.  Neither am I required to listen to inane drivel about how he "drove Eris insane".

You have to be firm with them, Phox.  You have to say "no", or they'll wind up on your doorstep wearing clown shoes and wanting you to smell the flower on their lapel, while they jabber and boast about how insane their membrane is.

I now await the formulaic response.  No blurting it out, folks...This has to be spontaneous, for SCIENCE.

Reading the post I got *I iz insane! therefor I R diffrent and kewl* meh  :|
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

LMNO

Hey, I freely admit that in my earlier years, I was unabashedly "weird on purpose".  All things in their place, at their time.

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 02, 2011, 02:29:06 PM
Hey, I freely admit that in my earlier years, I was unabashedly "weird on purpose".  All things in their place, at their time.

Same here. I got over it when I hit my 17th year. Learned that 'normal' everyday life is stranger than I knew.

LMNO

Took me a bit longer, but I eventually got hit by the barstool too.

*GrumpButt*

Yep.  Figuring out that I didn't have to try to act weird/strange because life is crazy enough, was one of the best lessons ever.

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 02, 2011, 02:22:52 PM]

Aw, dang it. I know the answer!  :lulz:

Cramulus

hi unlucid! welcome, don't mind the spags

your website is bloxored by my company's firewall. "Potentially Damaging Content".... congratulations!  :lulz: