News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

BadBeast

Quote from: unlucid on March 02, 2011, 01:34:20 PM
Hi, PD forum.  I'm Unlucid.

I'm based in Winchester, Virginia, a town that is 3 parts conservative, 1 part crazy, and 1 part odd.

I'm very interested in Operation: Mindfuck, and have been posting properly Discordian stickers around town.

I have a tiny website, unlucid.com, which I use mostly to introduce people to the idea of culture jamming and Discordianism.

As a practicing chresmomancer, I attempt to divine Eris' will from the ravings of lunatics.  (un?)Fortunately, in order to do so, I became a raving lunatic.  Hence the name Unlucid.

I found Eris through a friend.  What did I do when I found her?  I drove her insane, of course.
Groovy. Just what we need.  Another 'Lunatic'.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Sexecutioner Chao Tight

Hi Kids... I'm new here... duh.

Demographics:  Age - MYOFB.  Location - BFE, Northern Nevada... Two hours to anywhere.  Transplanted (willingly) from Portland Metro Area... just bringing some PDX Weirdness to the desert.  (MUCH!) Lower population density + higher altitude + reduced precipitation = decreased chance I will murder some unsuspecting bipedal.
Professional Info: Massage Therapist/Body Worker/Somatic Therapist... take your pick.  Oh, and I do woo too.
Free Time: Lurk on odd forums.  Seriously, I will make random appearances in various threads, but am unlikely to be a major contributor.  Other interests... chasing rabbits down, down, down into their abodes.  What else... big trucks, fast cars, guns, quads, horses, motorcycles, dogs, my old man - not necessarily in that order and sometimes in combination.
Topics?  Um, errr... how to fuck with narrow-minded bible thumping idiots' minds.  I have a few good ideas, but am always open for suggestions.
I found Eris about 20 years ago via our dear departed Uncle Bob (RAW)... I think I started with The Schroedinger's Cat Trilogy.   

Would add a picture, but am currently fucktarded and can't figure out how to, probably why I usually just lurk.   :supertard:

High Priestess of the First Church of the Burnt Lizard.  Protector of Chickens.

DiscordianKitty

Hello.

1) I used to belong to this forum ages ago, but didn't last long as I found it too hard to keep up with. I see it's changed a bit. A lot. It appears neater. A lot neater. It's like it's.... organized. This kinda makes me feel vaguely confused and disorientated. Possibly that was the intended point. Also, I've already spotted two people here who I know from another forum, but not people I expected to see here. Also, I'm rambling.
2) I'm a 24 year old female South African Discordian Episkopos.
3)
4) Fnord
5) I found Eris when I met a Discordian on a forum and watched him say absolutely everything I believed. I think growing up on the Discworld series might have something to do with that - anyway.
6) I'm an avid Terry Pratchett fan

Picture:

My Holy Name is Kitty, or Kitten, or sometimes DiscordianKitty. It's a sacred name. Don't abuse it. Also, shortening it to DK makes me awesome.
"Demons have existed [...] for at least as long as the gods, who in many ways they closely resemble.
The difference is basically the same as that between terrorists and freedom fighters." Terry Pratchett, Eric

Respect is earned. So is disrespect.

Twitter - @DiscordianKitty

The Good Reverend Roger

Oh, hell.

You're the one from Mysticwicks that keeps telling us that we aren't "real" discordians, right?

Hi, Eldora.  How's tricks?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

DiscordianKitty

No I'm not that one. I've never accused someone of not being a real Discordian in my life. I'm the one who names everyone I like a Discordian Pope. Including Miley Cyrus.

Who are you?  :D
"Demons have existed [...] for at least as long as the gods, who in many ways they closely resemble.
The difference is basically the same as that between terrorists and freedom fighters." Terry Pratchett, Eric

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DiscordianKitty on March 03, 2011, 09:54:13 PM
No I'm not that one. I've never accused someone of not being a real Discordian in my life. I'm the one who names everyone I like a Discordian Pope. Including Miley Cyrus.

On Mysticwicks?  I was Little Billy, before I left in disgust.

I'll never give that board a byte of traffic again, and you're one of the lesser reasons for that.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: DiscordianKitty on March 03, 2011, 09:54:13 PM

TGGR.. Duh...  :lulz: :lulz:

Hi there DK! :D
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 09:51:15 PM
Oh, hell.

You're the one from Mysticwicks that keeps telling us that we aren't "real" discordians, right?

I thought she did that at the Bar & Grill. But we aren't going to rely on my memory.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on March 03, 2011, 09:59:04 PM
Oh, hell.

I thought she did that at the Bar & Grill. But we aren't going to rely on my memory.

See what you can turf up at MW?

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 09:59:56 PM
Oh, hell.

Hi, Eldora.  How's tricks?

That's where CB found me....
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

DiscordianKitty

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 09:56:55 PM
On Mysticwicks?  I was Little Billy, before I left in disgust.

Ohhhh the annoying whiney troll. You and Charlie both here? How nice.  :kingmeh:

Nope. Still don't remember you saying you were a Discordian.

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on March 03, 2011, 09:57:40 PM
TGGR.. Duh...  :lulz: :lulz:

Hi there DK! :D

GrumpButt  :fap: :mrgreen: :D

Adios

Oh, hell.

Hmmm. Damn, that's going to take some time.

Adios

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on March 03, 2011, 10:01:15 PM
Oh, hell.

Hi, Eldora.  How's tricks?

That's where CB found me....

And a damn good find it was too!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DiscordianKitty on March 03, 2011, 10:01:50 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 09:56:55 PM
On Mysticwicks?  I was Little Billy, before I left in disgust.

Ohhhh the annoying whiney troll. You and Charlie both here? How nice.  :kingmeh:

There's nothing keeping you here.  I won't be leaving, of course, and I plan to really enjoy your presence now that you don't have Twinkle protecting you.

Quote from: DiscordianKitty on March 03, 2011, 10:01:50 PM

Nope. Still don't remember you saying you were a Discordian.

And you're a liar, too.  How charming.