News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 10:27:15 PM
Quote from: DiscordianKitty on March 03, 2011, 10:22:21 PM
Hold on a second, let me get this straight.

All the mysticwicks trolls come from here?

Yes.  You know how every forum has a horrible cunt?

Well, we're ALL horrible cunts here, and we live for petty grudges and feces-flinging.

I am sure you will enjoy your stay.

God it's like I'm 5 and it's Christmas and the easy bake oven is under the tree......
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 10:28:28 PM
Quote from: Khara on March 03, 2011, 10:26:09 PM
And we really don't care where you are from.

Well, that would depend where her IP resolves to, which I will know as soon as I get to the laptop.

If she's really from SA, then I don't give a shit.  If she's actually from Flint, MI, then I care a great deal, in a rather sadistic way.

Well yes, that I understand.  I will enjoy that one myself.

DiscordianKitty

I would lurk and learn a bit before you go saying things like that. 

I'm fascinated by what you would do.

Yes.  You know how every forum has a horrible cunt?

Well, we're ALL horrible cunts here, and we live for petty grudges and feces-flinging.

Is this is supposed to.. distress me?

"Demons have existed [...] for at least as long as the gods, who in many ways they closely resemble.
The difference is basically the same as that between terrorists and freedom fighters." Terry Pratchett, Eric

Respect is earned. So is disrespect.

Twitter - @DiscordianKitty

DiscordianKitty

And the IP comments? Really? I haven't heard those ones since I was about 15.

What are you expecting, that I'm going to run away from my computer in tears because the big bad men on the forum are gonna track me down and knife me?

This is shameful. Discordians can do better than this surely. You're not even trying - this is.. tacky.
"Demons have existed [...] for at least as long as the gods, who in many ways they closely resemble.
The difference is basically the same as that between terrorists and freedom fighters." Terry Pratchett, Eric

Don Coyote

Quote from: DiscordianKitty on March 03, 2011, 10:38:18 PM
I would lurk and learn a bit before you go saying things like that. 

I'm fascinated by what you would do.

Yes.  You know how every forum has a horrible cunt?

Is this is supposed to.. distress me?

DiscordianKitty

I can't view that picture. Something to do with Imageshack

Don Coyote

Quote from: DiscordianKitty on March 03, 2011, 10:44:51 PM
I can't view that picture. Something to do with Imageshack
Your problem. Not mine.

DiscordianKitty

Don Coyote

Adios

Quote from: Khara on March 03, 2011, 10:07:35 PM
Quote from: DiscordianKitty on March 03, 2011, 10:01:50 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 09:56:55 PM
On Mysticwicks?  I was Little Billy, before I left in disgust.

Ohhhh the annoying whiney troll. You and Charlie both here? How nice.  :kingmeh:

Nope. Still don't remember you saying you were a Discordian.

I believe she just called you gentlemen annoying and whiney....  

It is good to be loved.

DiscordianKitty

I meant him only. You I called stupid. -digs own grave deeper-

My death on this forum aside, (which may soon happen as if this forum does move to fast I wont be able to keep up,) I suspect i'm supposed to feel animosity towards quite a few people here already. It's not really happening.

Don Coyote

Quote from: DiscordianKitty on March 03, 2011, 11:05:24 PM

My death on this forum aside, (which may soon happen as if this forum does move to fast I wont be able to keep up,) I suspect i'm supposed to feel animosity towards quite a few people here already. It's not really happening.

Oh but it is happening. All the time. It is inevitable. You should flee.

Adios

You never did say why you think I'm stupid. I want to be annoying and whiney too.

DiscordianKitty

Quote from: Charley Brown on March 03, 2011, 11:11:15 PM
You never did say why you think I'm stupid. I want to be annoying and whiney too.

Awww.. I'm sorry. Have that pack of corgis.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on March 03, 2011, 10:29:50 PM
Quote from: DiscordianKitty on March 03, 2011, 10:22:21 PM
Hold on a second, let me get this straight.

All the mysticwicks trolls come from here?

Yes.  You know how every forum has a horrible cunt?

God it's like I'm 5 and it's Christmas and the easy bake oven is under the tree......
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 10:28:28 PM
And we really don't care where you are from.

Well, that would depend where her IP resolves to, which I will know as soon as I get to the laptop.

If she's really from SA, then I don't give a shit.  If she's actually from Flint, MI, then I care a great deal, in a rather sadistic way.

Well yes, that I understand.  I will enjoy that one myself.

Oddly enough, she really is from South Africa.  I find that to be amazing, because she could be Eldora's fucking twin.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

That's okay, we'll pick up the slack.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.