News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: aedh on March 12, 2011, 12:50:04 AM
Quote from: Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk on March 11, 2011, 09:41:55 PM
And that's the mystery of it.

But to satiate your curiousity...I grew up.

And learned some things about life.

And myself.

And female anatomy.

Really? If anything this seems equal is not less than previous.

I was just reminded of why I erased her image from my WOMP file, last year.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Quote from: Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk on March 11, 2011, 09:23:36 PM
*ahem*

I'm back.

And I'm very different.

Pleased to be meeting you all.

:)

Is it significant that I don't remember who you are?

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Not at all. Don't worry about it. I'm an annoying ass burgers socially bass  ackwards cunt that cares way too much about the opinions of total strangers.

But sometimes I'm okay. 

Earthbound Spirit

Quote from: Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk on March 12, 2011, 06:14:11 AM
Not at all. Don't worry about it. I'm an annoying ass burgers socially bass  ackwards cunt that cares way too much about the opinions of total strangers.

But sometimes I'm okay. 

I'll leave this alone since you described yourself so well.  :horrormirth:
I hate everyone.

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

...am I really that bad? *tears* 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Earthbound Spirit on March 12, 2011, 06:18:26 AM

But sometimes I'm okay. 

I'll leave this alone since you described yourself so well.  :horrormirth:

Stalk much?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

East Coast Hustle

But sometimes I'm okay. 

I remember you were half of a couple of MW tards, but I can't remember if you were the annoying half or the REALLY annoying half.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 12, 2011, 08:11:04 PM

But sometimes I'm okay. 

I remember you were half of a couple of MW tards, but I can't remember if you were the annoying half or the REALLY annoying half.

TCC.  The other one is Firewillow, who seems to have become a little more to our way of thinking when it comes to the role of admins ("elders") on message boards.

Naturally, he's been stripped of his admin-hood and banned from TCC.

BadBeast

TCC 'tards. Or even refugees.   :roll:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BadBeast on March 12, 2011, 08:18:50 PM

Hey, now.  Lizzay and Coyote came from there.

There's no shame in winding up on TCC.  The shame is staying there.

BadBeast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 12, 2011, 08:22:04 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on March 12, 2011, 08:18:50 PM

Hey, now.  Lizzay and Coyote came from there.

There's no shame in winding up on TCC.  The shame is staying there.
I wasn't suggesting there was, (I've spent a fair bit of time there myself) just highlighting the 'refugee' status.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Ari

I hereby proclaim some sort of return... figured I re-introduce myselves here since the old Planeswalker is kinda dead.

Done a lot of fiddling with the mental firmware in the past year(s) and feeling refreshingly happy about the latest results. It feels like some sort of shiny madness; bringing together fun and horror, love and rage and something else which I fail to put into words right here.

I got back into a number of creative projects and look forward to having the results somewhere on this board, possibly torn to pieces and/or enjoyed by you crazy spags.

~Planeswalker
not dead
パンクビッチ

Shatterbrain

Eyyyyyy. I've been lurking here for a bit and am (somewhat) active in the Discordian Society 2011 Facebook group. My RL name is Jimbo (yeah, that's totally on my birth cert.), I'm 20 and into all things geeky. Except the stuff that sucks. My opinion is law. But that's just, like, my opinion, man.

Here's a picture of me. It's been touched up a bit with the blur tool and the like to fix my complexion and bring out the color of my hair, but if you want some totally raw pictures you'll have to check my Facebook (Check for James O. in the Discordian Society group).

I probably wouldn't read more than a few short paragraphs about a faceless forum newbie, so I assume you wouldn't want to either. You'll learn more in due time. Or you won't, if I decide I don't like this place and stop posting like a week from now. Which happens pretty often. But don't take it personally or anything, I just have a short attention span.
"Whoever stands on the highest mountains laughs at all tragic plays and tragic seriousness." -Friedrich Nietzsche

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Shatterbrain on March 15, 2011, 02:48:31 AM
Eyyyyyy. I've been lurking here for a bit and am (somewhat) active in the Discordian Society 2011 Facebook group. My RL name is Jimbo (yeah, that's totally on my birth cert.), I'm 20 and into all things geeky. Except the stuff that sucks. My opinion is law. But that's just, like, my opinion, man.

Here's a picture of me. It's been touched up a bit with the blur tool and the like to fix my complexion and bring out the color of my hair, but if you want some totally raw pictures you'll have to check my Facebook (Check for James O. in the Discordian Society group).

I probably wouldn't read more than a few short paragraphs about a faceless forum newbie, so I assume you wouldn't want to either. You'll learn more in due time. Or you won't, if I decide I don't like this place and stop posting like a week from now. Which happens pretty often. But don't take it personally or anything, I just have a short attention span.

Great Scott, they're shipping in Guidos, now.   :horrormirth:

Don Coyote