News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Quote from: A Villager on September 05, 2010, 10:54:17 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on September 05, 2010, 10:39:43 PM
Welcome noobs!

Thanks
Twid is telling me (at this very moment) that you got a potential book deal- congrats!

Wait......you're a friend of TWIDS???

:horrormirth:

A Villager

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 05, 2010, 11:07:19 PM
Welcome noobs!

Thanks
Twid is telling me (at this very moment) that you got a potential book deal- congrats!

I am Twid's girlfriend  :D and he's sitting next to me. Hes pretty psyched about your book and wants to know if the locking of the thread means that you got the deal?

Adios

Quote from: A Villager on September 05, 2010, 11:14:57 PM
Welcome noobs!

Thanks

I am Twid's girlfriend  :D and he's sitting next to me. Hes pretty psyched about your book and wants to know if the locking of the thread means that you got the deal?

W00t!

Not yet. My agent has me under KYFMS orders.

A Villager

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 05, 2010, 11:16:49 PM
Quote from: A Villager on September 05, 2010, 11:14:57 PM
Welcome noobs!

Thanks

I am Twid's girlfriend  :D and he's sitting next to me. Hes pretty psyched about your book and wants to know if the locking of the thread means that you got the deal?

W00t!

Not yet. My agent has me under KYFMS orders.
Got it  8)

Adios

If I had the deal I would be screaming and pissing myself.

A Villager

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 05, 2010, 11:19:41 PM

Twid says he would be too.

He's pointed me towards your writing, good stuff. Hopefully you'll be able to post more once the KYFMS order is lifted

Adios

Quote from: A Villager on September 05, 2010, 11:22:29 PM

He's pointed me towards your writing, good stuff. Hopefully you'll be able to post more once the KYFMS order is lifted

Well as far as this book goes, I can't post anymore. I am glad you enjoy it! :D Possibly on the next one.

A Villager

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 05, 2010, 11:24:05 PM

Well as far as this book goes, I can't post anymore. I am glad you enjoy it! :D Possibly on the next one.
Twid requests an autograph when he buys his copy.

Adios

Quote from: A Villager on September 05, 2010, 11:27:06 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on September 05, 2010, 11:24:05 PM

Twid requests an autograph when he buys his copy.

:lulz: Done.

Nephew Twiddleton

AV is out for a smoke, so I'll take this opportunity to confirm the content of these relays. Congrats Charley. If you're in KYFMS mode you're in a good spot. I look forward to paying money for this.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Brotep

Brotep

Known Aliases: Anton, Aleister Growly (That's as in growl, not grow. Yes, yes, I know.), Chryselephantine Shavenwolf, WitchDoctor

Holy name: Walking Slab of Haunted Long Pig

Demographic info: I am a 26-year-old male living in south-central Indiana. I have been a casual member of PD.com for roughly two years.

Professional Info: I work with the developmentally disabled. The meat of my job is what I like to call "situational engineering".

Education: I have a bachelor's in a psych-related field (it's a bit broader)

What you like to do in your free time: Music (vocals, harmonica, guitar), dancing, martial arts, writing, computer programming, introspection. Not necessarily in that order.

What kind of topics / projects are you interested in? Philosophy, psychology (and human experience), critical theory, comparative religion/theology/exegesis, writing projects, abstract design/ergonomics problems.

How did you find Eris and what did you to her once you found her? I had some "religious" experiences during my childhood, got interested in meditation, vacillated between atheism, new age, and Judaism for a while. I don't know how I first came across Discordianism. It may have been an offhand reference by a nerdy friend or in something I was reading, it may have been off sacred-texts.com. The bulk of my exposure didn't happen until college. Discordianism initially appealed to me because the humor was a good mask for my uncertainty about my identity and values. Later I came to appreciate the concerns it raises. Discordianism is far more conducive to genuine dialogue over said concerns than any other religion, quasi-religion, or irreligion I have come across.

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Blight on September 06, 2010, 12:35:34 AM
AV is out for a smoke, so I'll take this opportunity to confirm the content of these relays. Congrats Charley. If you're in KYFMS mode you're in a good spot. I look forward to paying money for this.

I am indeed humbled. Thank you.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 06, 2010, 01:52:45 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on September 06, 2010, 12:35:34 AM

I am indeed humbled. Thank you.

We're the ones who should be humbled.  :)
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Iason Ouabache

Ok, if I have to...

Demographic info: 30 year old from Indianapolis, IN. Ridiculously close to Speedway.
Professional Info:  Professional taste tester for a soft drink/bottled water company. (Yes, the big red one).
What you like to do in your free time: Free time? WTF is that? I'm working 60 hours a week while being the sole provider for a family of 4, motherfucker!!!
How did you find Eris and what did you to her once you found her?: Found out about the PD from my friend. Got the suggestion to read the Illuminatus! Trilogy from about a dozen people at Fark. It helped strip away my worldview which was mostly Christian even though I was no longer a Christian. I've been annoying you spags ever since.
Holy Name: Pope Iason Ouabache the Obscure, Jason Wabash, Grand Galactic Inquisitor

And the pic:

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Sir Squid Diddimus

You know, for being such an awful horrible bastard, your offspring is quite vibrant and lovely.
PS- keep baseball bat and shotgun handy, you'll need it.