News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 09, 2010, 07:46:42 PM
Quote from: The Great Pope of OUTSIDE on September 09, 2010, 07:44:11 PM
So who wins the poo contest?

Start thread.  Post pics.

You may get modded and ridiculed, but if nobody posts pics that beat yours, I think you win.

Label NSFW too.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jasper

Cramulus

actually we did have a marathon poop contest here once. There used to be a user named Hunter S Durden. We printed out a page with nine copies of his face on it. Every time you took a dump, you had to rip off one face and flush it with your poo. The first person to flush hunter's face 9 times won.

Richter won with his amazing bowel control.

but this was about poop speed, not quality

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=14431.msg458044#msg458044

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Jasper

This is the powershit playoffs we're talking about.  If your stools don't fracture porcelain, your colon is wack.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Great Pope of OUTSIDE on September 09, 2010, 07:48:05 PM
Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on September 09, 2010, 07:46:02 PM
Roger.

Sorry, kid.

How the hell does HE win? He wasn't even in the contest!  :argh!:

Sure he was.  But he's dead now, from inverting himself on the toilet.  I have taken his place as the Mark Phelps of pooping.
Molon Lube

There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Great Pope of OUTSIDE on September 09, 2010, 08:21:32 PM
Don't you mean Michael?

DAMMIT, GPOO, I'M A DOKTOR, NOT AN ANTHROPOLOGIST!

I can't tell these simians apart.
Molon Lube

Even a doctor should know the difference, Howl.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Great Pope of OUTSIDE on September 09, 2010, 08:24:33 PM
Even a doctor should know the difference, Howl.

A doctor, yes.  But they are far too entangled in the day to day lives of the monkeys that infest my planet.

A Doktor, on the other hand, has far more important concerns.  Mostly having to do with plans to eliminate said primates.

No offense.
Molon Lube

Kill Michael Phelps in the water first without a gun and then we'll see about eliminating the rest of the primates.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Great Pope of OUTSIDE on September 09, 2010, 08:28:28 PM
Kill Michael Phelps in the water first without a gun and then we'll see about eliminating the rest of the primates.

I WOULD STRIKE THE SUN ITSELF, IF IT OFFENDED ME.

Dok Howl,
I AM AHAB
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cramulus on September 09, 2010, 07:50:38 PM
actually we did have a marathon poop contest here once. There used to be a user named Hunter S Durden. We printed out a page with nine copies of his face on it. Every time you took a dump, you had to rip off one face and flush it with your poo. The first person to flush hunter's face 9 times won.

Richter won with his amazing bowel control.

but this was about poop speed, not quality

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=14431.msg458044#msg458044

ahem.

I believe you are robbing the rightful victor of that contest of his proper dues.

:ECH:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I was responsible for the unflushable Great Brown Snake at my old work that sent the entire building on a witch hunt for the entire week.

They never found out by the way. Maybe I should mail them a postcard claiming responsibility.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A