News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Well, I figured he's (or she's-- that photo doesn't really help, gender wise) from DC, so unless the Judge has been hanging out with the folks from Dischord, they're probably gonna lean that way 80% of the time anyway.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on September 13, 2010, 08:49:45 PM
TAC is a pretty good magazine, actually.  While I don't necessarily agree with all pieces in there (which would be hard, given their list of featured writers), they seem a lot more open-minded and forward looking than the name would otherwise suggest.  Especially in recent years, as the paleoconservative focus has lessened.

They should probably stop running the Pat Buchanan op-eds though, except in a comedy section.

I sort of pull for Pat Buchanon, in the same way I'd pull for a profoundly retarded child trying to fix a DVD player.
Molon Lube

Judge Nasty

A typing error on my very first post? Not a good start!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on September 13, 2010, 08:50:43 PM
Well, I figured he's (or she's-- that photo doesn't really help, gender wise) from DC, so unless the Judge has been hanging out with the folks from Dischord, they're probably gonna lean that way 80% of the time anyway.

Photo doesn't help at all, given that I can't see it on this computer.

And Washington, DC has no ideology.  It has a disease.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Judge Nasty on September 13, 2010, 08:51:32 PM

Aw, Dok is just giving you shit. He's actually very lovable and sweet and the nicest guy here. Really.

Doktor Howl

That's okay.  We have people who've been here for YEARS that still can't type for shit.

Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 13, 2010, 08:52:45 PM

And Washington, DC has no ideology.  It has a disease.

No, that's just the way Georgetown smells.

Judge Nasty

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on September 13, 2010, 08:42:54 PM
Hey, welcome.  We don't get too many conservatives around these parts.  You may consider wearing a helmet.

And keep in mind that evidence trumps ideology, every time.

Thank You Doktor. I hope you aren't getting the wrong idea here, I'm not as "conservative" as you might think.

Freeky

Also, Judge, you're new blood, so please excuse the circling. Join in, it'll help us get to know you better.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on September 13, 2010, 08:53:24 PM

Aw, Dok is just giving you shit. He's actually very lovable and sweet and the nicest guy here. Really.

I am.  I'm sort of the Leo Buscaglia of PD.  I leave huge, steaming piles of love everywhere I go, despite the inexplicable screams of the locals and the angry words leveled at me from the local pulpits.  They aren't a friendly bunch here in Tucson.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Judge Nasty on September 13, 2010, 08:54:41 PM
Hey, welcome.  We don't get too many conservatives around these parts.  You may consider wearing a helmet.

Thank You Doktor. I hope you aren't getting the wrong idea here, I'm not as "conservative" as you might think.

See?  I'd write for TAC, if it paid.

Oh, hell yeah.

Dok,
Would get fired last Tuesday.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Judge Nasty on September 13, 2010, 08:54:41 PM
Hey, welcome.  We don't get too many conservatives around these parts.  You may consider wearing a helmet.

Not at all.  I'll be the first to say that you should never be defined by your job.

LMNO
-Works for a large Insurance Company.

Judge Nasty

I'm the guy in the picture, I figured my interest in girls would clean that up, but I guess it really doesn't these days.

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 13, 2010, 08:55:37 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on September 13, 2010, 08:53:24 PM

I am.  I'm sort of the Leo Buscaglia of PD.  I leave huge, steaming piles of love everywhere I go, despite the inexplicable screams of the locals and the angry words leveled at me from the local pulpits.  They aren't a friendly bunch here in Tucson.

You are a hero and a saint, and the image of good citizenship.

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 13, 2010, 08:52:45 PM

And Washington, DC has no ideology.  It has a disease.

It's amusing when he goes off on one of his Hitler Prussian authoritarianism jaunts.