Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Judge Nasty on September 13, 2010, 08:59:09 PM
I'm the guy in the picture

Because I'm surprised no-one else has already said it, "so, which one is that?"  :p

Judge Nasty

Quote from: Cain on September 13, 2010, 10:30:22 PM
Quote from: Judge Nasty on September 13, 2010, 08:59:09 PM
I'm the guy in the picture

Because I'm surprised no-one else has already said it, "so, which one is that?"  :p

I never realized how humorous Halloween trick-or-treaters could be. :p

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 13, 2010, 10:12:40 PM
Quote from: Cudgel on September 13, 2010, 10:10:19 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 13, 2010, 09:05:43 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on September 13, 2010, 09:04:18 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 13, 2010, 09:03:09 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on September 13, 2010, 09:02:40 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 13, 2010, 09:01:43 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on September 13, 2010, 09:00:35 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 13, 2010, 08:55:37 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on September 13, 2010, 08:53:24 PM
Quote from: Judge Nasty on September 13, 2010, 08:51:32 PM
A typing error on my very first post? Not a good start!

Aw, Dok is just giving you shit. He's actually very lovable and sweet and the nicest guy here. Really.

I am.  I'm sort of the Leo Buscaglia of PD.  I leave huge, steaming piles of love everywhere I go, despite the inexplicable screams of the locals and the angry words leveled at me from the local pulpits.  They aren't a friendly bunch here in Tucson.

You are a hero and a saint, and the image of good citizenship.

Tell that to the VFW and the American Legion, both of which have banned me for life over some rather simple misunderstandings.

You mean the fake vomit, and also The Incident?

We were only trying to have a good time.

People have no sense of humor. :(

They have also questioned my patriotism, which puzzles me.

I mean, you do 10 years in the infantry, I'd say that settles the issue, right?

But no, propose breaking the country into 5 pieces, and you're suddenly kissing Osama Bin Ladin.

Wait what?

I accidentally a VFW when I proposed that we split America into 5 pieces, since it obviously can't get along with itself.

This put me on the same level as Zarqawi and/or Bin Ladin, in the eyes of the collection of ancient supply clerks, cooks, and other SF/SO/Ranger-types, all of which were apparently E7 or E8s upon their retirement.

Have I mentioned how much fun it is to troll the VFW/American Legion?

No, but now I have a plan for when I am 40.

Babes in Tongland

Bonjour!

Just a few quick facts...

I work at a mental hospital and have been there for the past three years; but, I'm finally headed towards earning a degree in Creative Writing and something else probably, which means I'm all set up to like Kraft dinners a whole lot more than anyone should and live in an empty wine barrel. Kentucky is a pretty dreadful place to live most of the time. I like the best and the worst the world has to offer--RC cola, fine wine, sublime arias from Saint-Saƫns & GG Alin...
I have an unexplainable obsession with the city of Glasgow. I do not make a whisky face.

Go on. Look at me. Look at my eyes. I'll kill you. Sometimes I stand in front of the mirror and my eyes get bigger and bigger. And I'm like a tiger. I like tigers. Rrrrah!

Payne

Quote from: Babes in Tongland on September 14, 2010, 07:28:38 PM
I have an unexplainable obsession with the city of Glasgow. I do not make a whisky face.

Glasgow is a heathenish land filled with jakeys, schemies and people who punch Fictionpuss in the face.

I have quite an attachment to it too, though as an Edinburgh lad it is officially speaking the city I loathe and despise most.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on September 14, 2010, 07:37:56 PM

Glasgow is a heathenish land filled with jakeys, schemies and people who punch Fictionpuss in the face.

I have quite an attachment to it too, though as an Edinburgh lad it is officially speaking the city I loathe and despise most.

What little I saw of both Edinburgh > Glasgow

Payne

Quote from: Cudgel on September 14, 2010, 07:39:03 PM

Edinburgh is filled with civilised Scotsmen (read: English) though...

Glasgow is like raw haggis. It's awesome.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on September 14, 2010, 07:40:14 PM
Quote from: Cudgel on September 14, 2010, 07:39:03 PM

Edinburgh is filled with civilised Scotsmen (read: English) though...

I must not have seen the right parts of Glasgow.  :argh!:
Dragging the Lady to Scotland right after we get married I think.

Cain

There are no right parts of Glasgow.  The posh part of town is around the airport, and the main road heading towards Edinburgh.

The rest is the sort of post-apocalyptic nightmare you'd expect to see in Escape from New York or Mad Max or Love, Actually, only with more rain and less comprehensible accents.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cain on September 14, 2010, 07:44:55 PM
There are no right parts of Glasgow.  The posh part of town is around the airport, and the main road heading towards Edinburgh.

The rest is the sort of post-apocalyptic nightmare you'd expect to see in Escape from New York or Mad Max or Love, Actually, only with more rain and less comprehensible accents.
The Glasgow I saw was like nothing like that all like you know?
Shit when I was there, it was fucking sunny. I was disappointed.

Babes in Tongland

Exactly!

For me, Glasgow is like that best friend who you always get too drunk with, have a huge bloody fight, and then decide to be friends with again the next morning.

Go on. Look at me. Look at my eyes. I'll kill you. Sometimes I stand in front of the mirror and my eyes get bigger and bigger. And I'm like a tiger. I like tigers. Rrrrah!

Cain

Clearly that was a cunning fake, designed for tourists.

The sun would never be seen in Glasgow, for fear of being mugged then shived with a screwdriver.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Babes in Tongland on September 14, 2010, 07:47:51 PM

Exactly!

For me, Glasgow is like that best friend who you always get too drunk with, have a huge bloody fight, and then decide to be friends with again the next morning.

So, it's like Tucson, only they don't bother heaving you in a rubbish bin after they gut you?

We have very tidy, considerate murdering scum here.
Molon Lube

Adios

Babes in Tongland

Quote from: Cain on September 14, 2010, 07:48:54 PM
Clearly that was a cunning fake, designed for tourists.

The sun would never be seen in Glasgow, for fear of being mugged then shived with a screwdriver.

One of my fondest memories of Glasgow was the exhibit of street weapons they had on at the GoMA...the "pish balloon" was my favorite.