News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Babes in Tongland on September 14, 2010, 07:52:42 PM
Quote from: Cain on September 14, 2010, 07:48:54 PM
Clearly that was a cunning fake, designed for tourists.

The sun would never be seen in Glasgow, for fear of being mugged then shived with a screwdriver.

One of my fondest memories of Glasgow was the exhibit of street weapons they had on at the GoMA...the "pish balloon" was my favorite.

:lulz:  Fortunately I've never hung around there long enough to see one of those in action.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Babes in Tongland on September 14, 2010, 07:28:38 PM
Bonjour!

Just a few quick facts...

I work at a mental hospital and have been there for the past three years; but, I'm finally headed towards earning a degree in Creative Writing and something else probably, which means I'm all set up to like Kraft dinners a whole lot more than anyone should and live in an empty wine barrel. Kentucky is a pretty dreadful place to live most of the time. I like the best and the worst the world has to offer--RC cola, fine wine, sublime arias from Saint-Saëns & GG Alin...
I have an unexplainable obsession with the city of Glasgow. I do not make a whisky face.

Youre HAWT. :fap:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on September 14, 2010, 07:56:54 PM
Bonjour!

I work at a mental hospital and have been there for the past three years; but, I'm finally headed towards earning a degree in Creative Writing and something else probably, which means I'm all set up to like Kraft dinners a whole lot more than anyone should and live in an empty wine barrel. Kentucky is a pretty dreadful place to live most of the time. I like the best and the worst the world has to offer--RC cola, fine wine, sublime arias from Saint-Saëns & GG Alin...
I have an unexplainable obsession with the city of Glasgow. I do not make a whisky face.

She is quite the looker.

Molon Lube

Adios

Bonjour!

Down, girl.  :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 14, 2010, 07:57:37 PM
Bonjour!

Are you seriously going to stand between Pix and any other hawtness?

For real?

Molon Lube

Pope Pixie Pickle

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 14, 2010, 07:58:25 PM
Bonjour!

For real?

I guess I didn't think that one all the way through.

Hawk,
standing down!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on September 14, 2010, 07:59:34 PM
Payne wouldn't.

He has keen survival instincts.  This explains why you Southampton thugs haven't yet done him in.
Molon Lube

Babes in Tongland

Bonjour!

For real?

aw, garrrrrrrrrshhhh :X :3 fapping icons
why hello, there
Go on. Look at me. Look at my eyes. I'll kill you. Sometimes I stand in front of the mirror and my eyes get bigger and bigger. And I'm like a tiger. I like tigers. Rrrrah!

Pope Pixie Pickle

Adios

I am far too old for the vision in my head.

Babes in Tongland

So, what exactly is at the arse end of England? Speaking of Glasgow and travel and shit, I only made my way down to England once when I was abroad...to Oxford. I ran away back to Glasgow.

Ran away back to Glasgow? That can't be right...

But it is  :?
Go on. Look at me. Look at my eyes. I'll kill you. Sometimes I stand in front of the mirror and my eyes get bigger and bigger. And I'm like a tiger. I like tigers. Rrrrah!

Pope Pixie Pickle

Arsecrack= Southampton. The Isle Of Wight is the pile Of Shite being poomped onto Normandy.

LMNO

Quote from: Babes in Tongland on September 14, 2010, 08:04:42 PM
Bonjour!

For real?

aw, garrrrrrrrrshhhh :X :3 fapping icons
why hello, there

The fappage is strong in this one.

Cain

Quote from: Babes in Tongland on September 14, 2010, 08:10:04 PM
So, what exactly is at the arse end of England? 

Moss Side in Manchester can be fun.  I'd rank it as far more dangerous than the supposedly "lawless" areas of London, most of which I've walked through at 2am in the morning, fairly drunk and without incident.  In Moss Side you're likely to get shot for walking too close to a gang dispute, by comparison.  Although it's not as skanky looking as, say, Peckham.