News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on September 14, 2010, 07:44:55 PM
There are no right parts of Glasgow.  The posh part of town is around the airport, and the main road heading towards Edinburgh.

The rest is the sort of post-apocalyptic nightmare you'd expect to see in Escape from New York or Mad Max or Love, Actually, only with more rain and less comprehensible accents.

I must have seen the wrong part of Mad Max ... where is it like Love, Actually? DOES IT FEATURE HUGH GRANT?? :fap:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Kai

Kentucky? Another member for the Southeastern Cabal, then. Squiddy will be pleased.

Too bad we're all so spread out. Would be nice to have a meetup.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Sir Squid Diddimus

Well I don't know about pleased, but I did fart.

Also, I think there should be a meet-up in New Orleans at some point.
We're just what that town needs.

Cramulus

who wants to attend the 2011 mardis gras?

I'm already about 15% interested, if a bunch of you spags were going, I'd start saving up money for reals

Adios

Quote from: Cramulus on September 15, 2010, 04:59:58 PM
who wants to attend the 2011 mardis gras?

I'm already about 15% interested, if a bunch of you spags were going, I'd start saving up money for reals

No way in hell. I know you spags don't buy into this shit but I would feel mentally crushed by all of the people.

Cain

December 2012, Mexico.

Accept no substitutes.

Adios

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Sir Squid Diddimus

I'm not going to Mexico. Ever.
I'm not sure I could do a mardi gras. I get cramped easily and if something sticky touches me... well fuck it's all over.

Adios

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 15, 2010, 05:06:53 PM
I'm not going to Mexico. Ever.
I'm not sure I could do a mardi gras. I get cramped easily and if something sticky touches me... well fuck it's all over.

This is a perfect opportunity for me to shut the fuck up.

:lulz:

babesintongland

Quote from: Kai on September 15, 2010, 04:19:29 PM
Kentucky? Another member for the Southeastern Cabal, then. Squiddy will be pleased.

Originally from North Carolina, displaced in KY  :lol:

Meetup sounds fun but I can never tell if I'm going to be shy around people or not.

Cramulus

why'd you create a second account, babes? misplaced your original login or something?

babesintongland

Quote from: Cramulus on September 15, 2010, 05:44:35 PM
why'd you create a second account, babes? misplaced your original login or something?

I think I made an account once upon a time with no spaces in the name, and so now I just made one with spaces???

Shit. Now whenever I'm a lazy typist I'm going to be signed into another account.

Chairman Risus

Quote from: babesintongland on September 15, 2010, 05:33:05 PM
Quote from: Kai on September 15, 2010, 04:19:29 PM

Originally from North Carolina, displaced in KY  :lol:

Meetup sounds fun but I can never tell if I'm going to be shy around people or not.

Originally from the city or were you mountain people?

Babes in Tongland

Quote from: Risus on September 15, 2010, 08:55:48 PM

Originally from the city or were you mountain people?

We're hill people.

No; I say I'm from Raleigh but really I'm from a small nowhere town near there. So...I am neither mountain people nor city people.
Go on. Look at me. Look at my eyes. I'll kill you. Sometimes I stand in front of the mirror and my eyes get bigger and bigger. And I'm like a tiger. I like tigers. Rrrrah!