Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Cain on October 01, 2010, 10:05:08 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on October 01, 2010, 10:02:35 PM
Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on October 01, 2010, 09:58:23 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on October 01, 2010, 09:27:03 PM
Heavenly Blue. Can't you make L.S.D from the seeds?

not sure about this but you can trip.  but there's that little bit about the ones you can buy being poisonous cause of preservants.

you'd have to grow your own field from wild ones and eat the seeds in very large doses.  

not very practical IMO
I've got a recipe, somewhere, in the Anarchist's Cookbook. Step by step instructions. I could post it, but I'm not sure how legal it would be. (Don't want to get anyone in trouble)
It works out one good trip, for every 30g of Morning Glory seeds.

:lulz:

beat me to it.

what year was that one you have printed?  I used to have one from back in the [edit] 70'sish  don't remember the year..  lost to time but nothing of VALUE was lost.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 01, 2010, 10:06:06 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on October 01, 2010, 10:05:35 PM
It's only Acid Dok, not like it's proper drugs!

It's not acid.
You're a man of science Dok, how about I pm you the recipe, then we can test it out.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BadBeast on October 01, 2010, 10:09:01 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 01, 2010, 10:06:06 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on October 01, 2010, 10:05:35 PM
It's only Acid Dok, not like it's proper drugs!

It's not acid.
You're a man of science Dok, how about I pm you the recipe, then we can test it out.

1.  We don't have morning glories here, and

2.  I am a clean-living man of science, and therefore stick strictly to cactus and to mixing lorazapam with whiskey.
Molon Lube

BadBeast

I have a "Morning Glory" every morning!   :D

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

BadBeast

Don't know what euphmism you have stateside, (and I'm not sure I want to)  but here, a Morning Glory, is an erection. (Your own erection)

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BadBeast on October 01, 2010, 10:27:52 PM
Don't know what euphmism you have stateside, (and I'm not sure I want to)  but here, a Morning Glory, is an erection. (Your own erection)

I was just wondering.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BadBeast on October 01, 2010, 09:43:20 PM
I save any Ammonita for myself. That stuff's hard to beat. As for Aconite, anything with "Wolf" in it's name is too life changing.

Amanita Muscaria? Or one with less vomiting and temporary paralysis? Do you find it fun? If yes, fun in what way?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 01, 2010, 10:32:29 PM
I save any Ammonita for myself. That stuff's hard to beat. As for Aconite, anything with "Wolf" in it's name is too life changing.

Amanita Muscaria? Or one with less vomiting and temporary paralysis? Do you find it fun? If yes, fun in what way?

Less death would be nice, too.
Molon Lube

BadBeast

Never had anything other than a slight nausea with Flycaps. I think the trick is to dry the fuckers out until they are all rubbery. I find the geometric hallucinations, and the 360 degree vision particularly fun. (And the "inwards" vision too)

edit: I have seen people have a good spew on them though, but never die. Or get paralysed.

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 01, 2010, 10:35:16 PM

The Death thing is hugely exaggerated. If not completely false.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's not one of the deadly species... if you eat enough of them without drying or blanching them first, they usually make you nauseous, but they won't kill you. Dried, they usually produce nausea and make you very sleepy, and you may find that your body goes into sleep paralysis even though you're awake.

I've never ever heard anyone describe them as "fun" before, though. They grow all over the damn place here, the size of a dinner plate. Good eating if you blanch them properly first, but that's a lot of work. It does have the added benefit of flushing out the maggots, though.

http://www.williamrubel.com/mushrooms/amanita-muscaria
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 01, 2010, 10:42:15 PM

It's not one of the deadly species... if you eat enough of them without drying or blanching them first, they usually make you nauseous, but they won't kill you. Dried, they usually produce nausea and make you very sleepy, and you may find that your body goes into sleep paralysis even though you're awake.

I've never ever heard anyone describe them as "fun" before, though. They grow all over the damn place here, the size of a dinner plate. Good eating if you blanch them properly first, but that's a lot of work. It does have the added benefit of flushing out the maggots, though.

I had thought they were deadly.  Heh.

I am a vast repository of incorrect facts.
Molon Lube

BadBeast

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 01, 2010, 10:42:15 PM

Interesting article. I never heard of anyone using them for the table before though. Here we just dry them out, and eat them raw, to trip out on. I know that in Scandinavia, they eat them raw, then piss in the snow to round up the Reindeer, who love it. This might be where the "Rudolf, the red nosed reindeer" thing has it's origins. Also the popular image of Santa, and his Reindeer flying through the sky.