News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slothrop23

Good evening.  I'm slothrop. i have been a member of pd for ages but haven't posted in a long time.  This is mainly due to the fact that i was very drunk very often and abused the boards and some of its member and hospitality.  I feel awful about this, no excuses.  I have however changed somewhat but I'm probably still an idiot, but not an ass. 

here is a picture of me.   

having been away from the boards for a long time, its really good to see lots of users and some really interesting posts.  My learning has been stunted of late and i hope to find some good reading and lurk, as I'm not really clever enough to add anything much.  anyway, thanks and hope to speak to some of you soon
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

BadBeast

Quote from: slothrop23 on October 09, 2010, 09:13:57 PM
Good evening.  I'm slothrop. i have been a member of pd for ages but haven't posted in a long time.  This is mainly due to the fact that i was very drunk very often and abused the boards and some of its member and hospitality.  I feel awful about this, no excuses.  I have however changed somewhat but I'm probably still an idiot, but not an ass.  

here is a picture of me.  

having been away from the boards for a long time, its really good to see lots of users and some really interesting posts.  My learning has been stunted of late and i hope to find some good reading and lurk, as I'm not really clever enough to add anything much.  anyway, thanks and hope to speak to some of you soon
Well, as long as you're sure you're not going to suddenly get drunk, and start abusing stuff/people left right and centre. This is a Peaceful Haven of Tranquility and Quiet Contemplation™, and we don't want drunken troublemakers coming in with their cans of Tennants Super, or kicking up a stink with their "Wind Turbines" and other hippy nonsense. At least you don't have a "Wolf" name.  I was going to say "Welcome", but seeing as how you've been a member since 93, It wouldn't feel right.

Also, why the four year break? Was what you posted so terrible?  It's OK if you feel unable to answer this,  (I'll check for myself in a minute, anyway) Also, if you've just got out of some awful institution somewhere, then please forget I said anything about the four years break, OK? It doesn't really matter. As far as I'm concerned, your debt to society is paid, clean slate and all that. Onwards and upwards eh?  :D

edit: West Ham?   :fap:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

slothrop23

Hi Badbeast.  The site does seem a lot more chilled out, good stuff is happening.   The 4 year break was just to sort myself out, i wasnt who i wanted to be and that showed in various ways.  as to what i wrote im not sure and i dont want to look really, but it must have been idiotic or i would have come back.  no institution glad to say, it wasnt that bad, just me.  and unfortunately yes, west ham. you?
Thanks for the welcome too, much appreciated. 
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Liam Stoat on October 10, 2010, 01:03:50 PM
Gosh, if anyone would like to enjoy some quite serious tummy cramps and a bout of spectacular projectile pukeing, then yes morning glory seeds / extract thereof are ace.

I think I'll stick to snorting nutmeg and smoking banana peels thank you very much.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Salty

QuoteThe one who posted the weird voicemails to the early 23AE blog? I fucking loved that shit.

I ran up SUCH a phone bill in the office doing those that they disabled international calling. I blamed a temp. I'll have to listen to those one day to have a giggle at my younger self being an arse :D I'd love to remember how they went, but that was during one of my year long benders.

Gosh, if anyone would like to enjoy some quite serious tummy cramps and a bout of spectacular projectile pukeing, then yes morning glory seeds / extract thereof are ace. As for the hallucinegenic effect of those aminita shrooms, your better off smoking a joint or spinning round and round on an office chair for all the psychoactive effects you are likely to get. Feeling the blood cut off in your extremities is kind of a trip, but other than that, nada. I'd go with Doks 'incorrect' fact as being truth there, as the effects from them that the group of testers experienced, was very similar to a mild poisoning, while the control group on the psilocybe liberty caps were tripping their fucking heads right off.

Also good for making decisions you're 169% sure to regret. Oh god, four hours of puking and losing consciousness intermittently followed by six months of losing my shit for no reason except those FUCKING seeds. Fuck them. In the ass.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

BadBeast

Quote from: Alty on October 10, 2010, 08:28:55 PM
QuoteThe one who posted the weird voicemails to the early 23AE blog? I fucking loved that shit.

I ran up SUCH a phone bill in the office doing those that they disabled international calling. I blamed a temp. I'll have to listen to those one day to have a giggle at my younger self being an arse :D I'd love to remember how they went, but that was during one of my year long benders.

Gosh, if anyone would like to enjoy some quite serious tummy cramps and a bout of spectacular projectile pukeing, then yes morning glory seeds / extract thereof are ace. As for the hallucinegenic effect of those aminita shrooms, your better off smoking a joint or spinning round and round on an office chair for all the psychoactive effects you are likely to get. Feeling the blood cut off in your extremities is kind of a trip, but other than that, nada. I'd go with Doks 'incorrect' fact as being truth there, as the effects from them that the group of testers experienced, was very similar to a mild poisoning, while the control group on the psilocybe liberty caps were tripping their fucking heads right off.

Also good for making decisions you're 169% sure to regret. Oh god, four hours of puking and losing consciousness intermittently followed by six months of losing my shit for no reason except those FUCKING seeds. Fuck them. In the ass.
Oh blame the seeds! Everyone blames the seeds! 
And the Ammonitas I've taken are as trippy as Psils.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Salty

I blame my evolutionary anscestors for not anticipating my desire to eat them and thus failing to develop a proper tolerance for me.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

BadBeast

Why would you want to eat your evolutionary ancestors? That would cause some freaky paradox, ending up in you never being born!

Labby Rinth

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 11, 2010, 09:10:30 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 11, 2010, 08:51:11 PM
Quote from: Labby Rinth on October 11, 2010, 08:48:55 PM
cxc,rm, tr. yxq oxbw ir.

Looks like a bot.

Wait, wasn't Kai talking about some language that looked like this?

Don't know.  But this is stupid as fuck, no matter how clever it makes labby rinth feel.

In other news, I can't take a nap because people keep knocking on my office door.  I had thought that the sign I put on the outside ("PISS OFF") would prevent that, but apparently not.
Molon Lube

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 30, 2010, 03:14:33 PM
Quote from: VRykV on September 29, 2010, 05:14:33 PM
Nothing spectacular, some "Fake Missed Cat" things and some flyers...

We should do one signed by I. Schroedinger...Cat May or May Not be Missing.  Potential Reward.  If observed, please contact I. Schrodinger.

:lulz: :lulz: Fucking brilliant!
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 11, 2010, 09:22:08 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 11, 2010, 09:10:30 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 11, 2010, 08:51:11 PM
Quote from: Labby Rinth on October 11, 2010, 08:48:55 PM
cxc,rm, tr. yxq oxbw ir.

Looks like a bot.

Wait, wasn't Kai talking about some language that looked like this?

Don't know.  But this is stupid as fuck, no matter how clever it makes labby rinth feel.

In other news, I can't take a nap because people keep knocking on my office door.  I had thought that the sign I put on the outside ("PISS OFF") would prevent that, but apparently not.

Fuck. :(

You should put up a sign that says "WARNING: This door oozes an e. bola virus while this sign is in place. For your safety, do not disturb".