Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2010, 01:41:27 AM
Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on October 12, 2010, 01:39:25 AM

I think of Disney as the Tetsuo Shima of the United States..

Great.  What'sa Tetsuo Shima?

It's an Akira thing

may have missed you completely.

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Placid Dingo

Typical American, always hating on...

KANADAAAAAAAAAA!!!
                                                   \
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Sir Squid Diddimus

BadBeast

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 12, 2010, 11:04:29 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on October 12, 2010, 09:14:00 PM
Quote from: ulfhednar_tsume on October 12, 2010, 09:13:01 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on October 12, 2010, 09:11:23 PM
This one is boring.

Do you only have sex doggy style?

No, but your knowledge of it speaks volumes about you

Really? Please explain.

I think he's expressing his envy over the fact that you've had sex.
I think he's had plenty of sex. Just never with anyone else present.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Cainad (dec.)

Ulfbutt, you are so boring it makes me not want to put effort into antagonizing you.

So boring I got a tapeworm and named it after you because at least that was more interesting.

Your insipid lame-ass comebacks are not worth the pixels used to display them.

Your complete lack of worthwhile content and retarded values indicates a pea-brained, misguided, and unintrospective existence.

Perhaps it is an effort to "get back" at us for slaking our insatiable lust upon your weaksauce forum, with its completely assprone fuckstock?

If so, please put away your tiny e-penis and get in line. There are many, many others who have a much more legitimate claim to try and troll us, and all of them can provide better, more satisfying hate.

Your hate-fu is weak.

Where oh where have all the good trolls gone?

Rendered irrelevent due to thread split. :lulz:

BadBeast

Quote from: Cainad on October 12, 2010, 11:17:34 PM
Ulfbutt, you are so boring it makes me not want to put effort into antagonizing you.

So boring I got a tapeworm and named it after you because at least that was more interesting.

Your insipid lame-ass comebacks are not worth the pixels used to display them.

Your complete lack of worthwhile content and retarded values indicates a pea-brained, misguided, and unintrospective existence.

Perhaps it is an effort to "get back" at us for slaking our insatiable lust upon your weaksauce forum, with its completely assprone fuckstock?

If so, please put away your tiny e-penis and get in line. There are many, many others who have a much more legitimate claim to try and troll us, and all of them can provide better, more satisfying hate.

Your hate-fu is weak.

Where oh where have all the good trolls gone?

Rendered irrelevent due to thread split. :lulz:
Relevent. Just misplaced.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Krez

Krez
Formerly Saint Krez, gardian to the guardians of the coast

Demographic info Living in Baltimore. Used to live in Boston and before that Tucson.
Professional Info - I am an Audio Video Consultant for the company in DC that regulates the NYSE and NASDQ. I used to work for Marriott doing AV and I used to be in the Coast Guard. (I drove chaplins nuts because I tried to get the Sacred Chao declare as the gravestone carving for discordian military graves).
What you like to do in your free time I read a lot, collect Terry Pratchet books, try to find RAW's other books (Quantum Psychology really was a good book), play videogames, and look at naked women on the internet and in RL too (but my wife only puts up with it so long and eventually puts some clothes on)
What kind of topics / projects are you interested in? I consider myself a discordian Phlosopher with no followers. I take the pholosophy seriously but don't take it as "truthfull". I came through the silliness and out the other side.
How did you find Eris and what did you to her once you found her? I read the Iluminatus and the PD when I was in High school. Being a Discordian at the Coast Guard Acad. made my personal life tough but it allowed me to keep my form of sanity and prevented me from being brainwashed by the military. I hav been  a Discordian now for 17 years. I just recently found this forum having given up on trying to find other Discordians on the net years ago. I have been alone out here in my cave of RL for a long time.

I will post a photo soon when I get home

Cain

Welcome Krez, pool is on the roof.

I think you'll fit in here just nicely.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Krez on October 19, 2010, 10:15:43 PM
Krez
Formerly Saint Krez, gardian to the guardians of the coast

Demographic info Living in Baltimore. Used to live in Boston and before that Tucson.
Professional Info - I am an Audio Video Consultant for the company in DC that regulates the NYSE and NASDQ. I used to work for Marriott doing AV and I used to be in the Coast Guard. (I drove chaplins nuts because I tried to get the Sacred Chao declare as the gravestone carving for discordian military graves).
What you like to do in your free time I read a lot, collect Terry Pratchet books, try to find RAW's other books (Quantum Psychology really was a good book), play videogames, and look at naked women on the internet and in RL too (but my wife only puts up with it so long and eventually puts some clothes on)
What kind of topics / projects are you interested in? I consider myself a discordian Phlosopher with no followers. I take the pholosophy seriously but don't take it as "truthfull". I came through the silliness and out the other side.
How did you find Eris and what did you to her once you found her? I read the Iluminatus and the PD when I was in High school. Being a Discordian at the Coast Guard Acad. made my personal life tough but it allowed me to keep my form of sanity and prevented me from being brainwashed by the military. I hav been  a Discordian now for 17 years. I just recently found this forum having given up on trying to find other Discordians on the net years ago. I have been alone out here in my cave of RL for a long time.

I will post a photo soon when I get home

I call bullshit.

Nobody gets out of Tucson.
Molon Lube

Adios

Cramulus