News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard

Hmm. Guy seems okay. I wouldn't tear into him until he does something stupid or reaches 50 posts.

Anyway, welcome to PD, Krez. Oh and trust me on this, staying down here is no safer than being on the roof. The pterodactyls will still find you.
Insanity we trust.

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 03:03:58 AM
Quote from: Phox on October 20, 2010, 03:03:23 AM
Quote from: Krez on October 20, 2010, 03:01:33 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 12:19:11 AM
Quote from: Cain on October 19, 2010, 10:48:08 PM
Uh, can we please lay off the vague accusations about people until those who actually have the power to check an IP say something?  Please?  It's only a little thing I'm asking here, since, if you don't have said power, you don't know and you're just wildly speculating anyway. 

Just a trend I've noticed recently (not just Hawk) and it's starting to irritate slightly.  I know how I'd react on a board which treated my first post with suspicion.

Guy knows about The Meetrack, but ONLY about the Meetrack.  Claims to be from Tucson, but only seems to know about things we've talked about.

Not saying he's not on the level, just saying the level of coincidence is a little high.
Got out of Tucson to go to Boston so that my wife could go to Grad school at Simmons. Used to work at Starr Pass when it first opened. Worked at the La Paloma before that. Used to live on the edge of South Tucson. Used to be a part of the Rocky Horror cast "A Jump to the Left" at the Loft  before the cast broke up into two casts. The Sonoran Desert Museum is really a zoo. Old Tucson Sucks. R-Galaxy is the best comic/anime shop in Tucson. Is that enough facts for you?

Who'd you play?

Doesn't matter.  The Loft is ruined, and Rocky Horror with it.

Idol curiosity, Dok. I used to play Colombia.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Phox on October 20, 2010, 03:08:32 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 03:03:58 AM
Uh, can we please lay off the vague accusations about people until those who actually have the power to check an IP say something?  Please?  It's only a little thing I'm asking here, since, if you don't have said power, you don't know and you're just wildly speculating anyway. 

Just a trend I've noticed recently (not just Hawk) and it's starting to irritate slightly.  I know how I'd react on a board which treated my first post with suspicion.

Guy knows about The Meetrack, but ONLY about the Meetrack.  Claims to be from Tucson, but only seems to know about things we've talked about.

Not saying he's not on the level, just saying the level of coincidence is a little high.
Got out of Tucson to go to Boston so that my wife could go to Grad school at Simmons. Used to work at Starr Pass when it first opened. Worked at the La Paloma before that. Used to live on the edge of South Tucson. Used to be a part of the Rocky Horror cast "A Jump to the Left" at the Loft  before the cast broke up into two casts. The Sonoran Desert Museum is really a zoo. Old Tucson Sucks. R-Galaxy is the best comic/anime shop in Tucson. Is that enough facts for you?

Who'd you play?

Doesn't matter.  The Loft is ruined, and Rocky Horror with it.

Idol curiosity, Dok. I used to play Colombia.

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Molon Lube

Krez

Who'd you play?
started out doing lights, then played Crim, then Eddie, then Dr. Scott. (and a lot of other parts but not on a regular basis)

BTW here is my photo as my Icon

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Out of curiosity, when have n00bs here ever not been greeted with suspicion?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard

QuoteOut of curiosity, when have n00bs here ever not been greeted with suspicion?

I wasn't greeted with suspicion. Rather, I was faced with pity and anticipation.
Insanity we trust.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 20, 2010, 03:18:07 AM
Out of curiosity, when have n00bs here ever not been greeted with suspicion?

When Lord Cramulus is feeling magnanimous.   :lol:
Molon Lube

Phox

I don't think I was greeted at all, though the fact I showed up while Ruby was making a scene probably had something to do with that.

:ruby:

Ah, memories....

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Phox on October 20, 2010, 03:21:31 AM
I don't think I was greeted at all, though the fact I showed up while Ruby was making a scene probably had something to do with that.

Ah, memories....

Ruby still emails me.

From Kardia's email.   :lulz:  :lulz:  :lulz:

How the fuck did I forget to mention that?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Oh, and she's also "Lena".  Just like I said.
Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Ah, I remember my own introduction to PD as though it were yesterday.  The champagne flowing freely from case upon case of Dom Perignon, the revelry and ticker tape heralding my arrival.  The dancers gave such a wonderful and sensual performance that I'm haunted to this day, and the symphony was the most intensely moving rendition of Beethoven I've ever heard.

How you all managed to set the fireworks off in such dazzling colors and synchronicity is still a mystery to me.

And then it all turned into an orgy of blood and feces.  And then, friends, I knew I was home.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 03:23:13 AM

Ah, memories....

Ruby still emails me.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 03:23:56 AM
Oh, and she's also "Lena".  Just like I said.
Oh that is fan-freaking-tastic.  :lulz:

Though, I sort of suspected that when I had the little discussion with Lena in the "hygiene" thread.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 20, 2010, 03:25:03 AM
Ah, I remember my own introduction to PD as though it were yesterday.  The champagne flowing freely from case upon case of Dom Perignon, the revelry and ticker tape heralding my arrival.  The dancers gave such a wonderful and sensual performance that I'm haunted to this day, and the symphony was the most intensely moving rendition of Beethoven I've ever heard.

How you all managed to set the fireworks off in such dazzling colors and synchronicity is still a mystery to me.

And then it all turned into an orgy of blood and feces.  And then, friends, I knew I was home.

Oh, yeah.  You got reception #3:  The False Welcome.

We did that to some tard from Berkeley, back in the day (2004-ish).  She freaked completely, and decided that Cain and I were the devil.  Can't remember the name, though.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Phox on October 20, 2010, 03:26:46 AM

Ah, memories....

Ruby still emails me.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 03:23:56 AM
Oh, and she's also "Lena".  Just like I said.
Oh that is fan-freaking-tastic.  :lulz:

Though, I sort of suspected that when I had the little discussion with Lena in the "hygiene" thread.

I called it from day one.

The Kardia business might just be the notification email addie.  But if it WAS Kardia, best troll EVER.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ah, memories....

Ruby still emails me.

Whaaaaat you are fucking kidding me! :lol: And how did you find out she's "Lena"?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."