News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 22, 2010, 07:07:34 PM
Quote from: Hanni on October 22, 2010, 05:01:40 PM
Hey, I just joined today (read a little bit of the goings on and I'll admit to being a tad nervous!) Thought I should start here...   

Demographic info: I'm 'not quite' 18 yet and live in the first Boston. 

Professional Info - piano teacher, full time student and bread roll seller

What you like to do in your free time - what free time?

How did you find Eris and what did you to her once you found her? - I found her a little over a year ago by accident whilst 'researching' a religion I could use to get me out of trouble at school. Since then I've just tried to find out as much as I can and TRY to get the nub and gist.

A picture will come when I can find one :)

Hey there Boston kid.

Get a fake ID and come hang out with the old people at bars.

He appears to be from the Boston on the other side of the Atlantic. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

No such thing.  Science proves it.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 22, 2010, 07:29:53 PM
No such thing.  Science proves it.

Not necessarily.  Space/time gets all stretchy, I am told (particularly in the presence of Freeky), so it is entirely possible that you may have part of Boston sitting on top of Liverpool.

It would explain all the screaming and blood, right?
Molon Lube

LMNO

By Jove, that would explain a lot!

BadBeast

Quote from: Hanni on October 22, 2010, 05:18:01 PM
*ahem*

Boston would be in Old England
Only just though. Isn't half of Lincolnshire 3 feet under the North Sea twice a day on a Spring tide?
Welcome Hanni, (from a proper County, with no coastline)
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Hanni

That would be the one- I apparently live underwater most of the year.

Quote from: Punmeister Meisterpunner on October 22, 2010, 07:09:56 PM

He appears to be from the Boston on the other side of the Atlantic. 
*she :) 

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 22, 2010, 06:45:42 PM
Quote from: Hanni on October 22, 2010, 05:01:40 PM
I found her a little over a year ago by accident whilst 'researching' a religion I could use to get me out of trouble at school.

BEST REASON FOR DISCORDIANISM EVER.

Welcome aboard.
It's saved my skin many times

Payne

Oho! Pixie will be pleased.

See, every year we have a meeting up of some of the British Discordians, and every year it's a sausage fest. Last couple years only Pixie has attended wang-less. It makes her sad. She is now certain to browbeat you into coming aong to the next one (wherever and whenever that'll be. We've been doing them in Edinburgh, but I live in Southampton now).

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 23, 2010, 09:13:27 AM

See, every year we have a meeting up of some of the British Discordians, and every year it's a sausage fest. Last couple years only Pixie has attended wang-less. It makes her sad. She is now certain to browbeat you into coming aong to the next one (wherever and whenever that'll be. We've been doing them in Edinburgh, but I live in Southampton now).

YAY! all I need now is proof that I am NOT the only female discordian in the country (i.e  one of you lasses actually turning up to a meatup.  :argh!:)

Welcome hanni! Hope you have fun here at PeeDee.

Hanni

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on October 23, 2010, 10:47:20 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 23, 2010, 09:13:27 AM

YAY! all I need now is proof that I am NOT the only female discordian in the country (i.e  one of you lasses actually turning up to a meatup.  :argh!:)

Welcome hanni! Hope you have fun here at PeeDee.

Thanks! And it's nice to know I'm not the only one in the country- until I came here yesterday I'd never seen another Discordian.

I'll be driving soon so will be there wherever it is!

Pope Pixie Pickle

My dearest Payne will be starting a when/where  to do DoD fread today.

Once he's been to Ikea and replaced the cushion cover he cigarette burned. :argh!:

Nephew Twiddleton

*ahem*

Ah. St. Botolph's Town.

As a Proper Bostonian (the Masshole variety) I was at first mildly offended by your being a Old Bostonian. But then it made me think of something. We Discordian Bostonians around the world should band together and evangelize to people living in all the other Bostons. There's apparently a lot. We have our work cut out for us:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_(disambiguation)
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Hanni

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 23, 2010, 03:46:52 PM
*ahem*

Ah. St. Botolph's Town.

As a Proper Bostonian (the Masshole variety) I was at first mildly offended by your being a Old Bostonian. But then it made me think of something. We Discordian Bostonians around the world should band together and evangelize to people living in all the other Bostons. There's apparently a lot. We have our work cut out for us:

Might be a good idea :) There certainly are a lot of Bostons scattered around.

Reminds me of 'Up The Creek Without a Mullet'- I've never read it, but the author aimed to travel to every place in the globe called.. well.. Mullet.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Hanni on October 23, 2010, 08:10:40 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 23, 2010, 03:46:52 PM
*ahem*

Ah. St. Botolph's Town.

Might be a good idea :) There certainly are a lot of Bostons scattered around.

Reminds me of 'Up The Creek Without a Mullet'- I've never read it, but the author aimed to travel to every place in the globe called.. well.. Mullet.

I'll mull over this, and you mull over this and see if we can come up with some good ways to accomplish this. We  could probably widen it to other cities too for anyone else who wants to jump in.

Hmmm... brb

Nephew Twiddleton

LMNO