News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankenbeans

Demographic info- Male.  28.  Currently living in NC, planning on moving to the left coast (probably Portland) next year.

Professional Info - I'm a web designer/illustrator.  Specifically I'm currently Sr Web Designer for a ginormous "adult" company.

What you like to do in your free time- Horror, booze, art, booze, horror, comic books, horror, art, video games, movies, comedy.

What kind of topics / projects are you interested in? - art, funny things, and anything that makes people look at things differently

How did you find Eris and what did you to her once you found her? - I've been an atheist and an oddball from an early age, and grew up in the south, so it was always my prerogative to fuck with people or at least encourage them to question the things they've always believed in.  I came across a Discordian site years ago and immediately thought "Wooooow, these people are a lot like me."  Then Eris came over and I put it in her pooper.

The Good Reverend Roger

Frankenbeans shares an IP addie with Choptop, who was actually...Can anyone guess?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Juana

Predictably, Poptard right? I don't get that guy. Freakishly persistent.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Frankenbeans

I never signed up for this board under the name Poptard.  I joined as Choptop and tried to break the ice by being funny in this thread, and was immediately called Poptard and banned. 

LMNO

Hey Frank.  If you've been here before, you know the routine.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Frankenbeans on November 08, 2010, 06:28:54 PM
I never signed up for this board under the name Poptard.  I joined as Choptop and tried to break the ice by being funny in this thread, and was immediately called Poptard and banned. 

I looked at your old account.  Having the avatar, etc, you had, plus an IP match, smacked of poptard.

Not sure where the funny part was.  Perhaps it was the same as "putting it in Eris's pooper", which had me in absolute hysterics.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on November 08, 2010, 06:31:06 PM
Hey Frank.  If you've been here before, you know the routine.

A comfortable chair and good conversation?

Frankenbeans

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 08, 2010, 06:34:10 PM

I looked at your old account.  Having the avatar, etc, you had, plus an IP match, smacked of poptard.

Not sure where the funny part was.  Perhaps it was the same as "putting it in Eris's pooper", which had me in absolute hysterics.

No, I meant the funny part where I photoshopped my Choptop avatar with dicks drawn on his face, like you had pranked him after drugging his drink.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Frankenbeans on November 08, 2010, 06:37:58 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 08, 2010, 06:34:10 PM

No, I meant the funny part where I photoshopped my Choptop avatar with dicks drawn on his face, like you had pranked him after drugging his drink.

We call that "Weltburgering".

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Frankenbeans

Yeah, I think this was what got me dubbed as "Poptard" and banned -

Quote from: choptop on September 22, 2010, 03:51:37 AM

Hey guys, how's it going?  Have you seen my wallet?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Frankenbeans on November 08, 2010, 06:43:38 PM

Actually, I think it was the avatar, etc.  I honestly can't remember.  I'm not even sure I was involved.

What you CAN do is PM the account "The MGT".  That usually solves everything.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Well first off, that is disgusting, and second, you forgot the swastikas.

I mean damn if you are going to copy another asshole's work, at least do it correctly.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on November 08, 2010, 06:45:42 PM

Well first off, that is disgusting, and second, you forgot the swastikas.

I mean damn if you are going to copy another asshole's work, at least do it correctly.

Well, to be honest, we don't know that he was copying Weltburger.