PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on November 15, 2010, 07:48:12 PM
Political barstool.

That's the upside down one, so you can fit 4 congressional pages on it.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BadBeast

Quote from: Gray Jester on November 15, 2010, 07:35:39 PM

I reside in America, and lived in Britain for part of my childhood.  I don't identify with nation states, as being associated with a group of people just because I happen to live near them is incredibly backward.

I leave near the Welsh, but I don't live near enough to them (70 miles) to identify as Welsh.  (That would be backwards) For this, and other reasons, (The Scots, for a start) I am quite comfortable to identify as English. Whilst still remaining true to my A*a*c*i*t principles.
But I was, for a long time, "identified" (quite wrongly as it happens)  :fap: as a "stupid fucking hippy" by the moral majority.  Just because of my long hair! How shallow can people be?  :lulz:
Oh yes, I know what it is to be misunderstood!  And stoned on cheap Moroccan Hash for . . . . . . .fucking years!   So which bit of Britain did you live in then? (I'm guessing southern England, because of your natural command of the language)

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Gray Jester

I lived closer to the Welsh than you!  They do, in fact, have some nice castles if you just go for a day trip.  Don't recommend staying for longer.  I was on a small peninsula south of Liverpool, where it rains all the time.

---

Agreeing to the social contract of a nation and thinking it makes you super different from the people over the mountains are two very different things.  Blight does have a point, though.
I am a surrealist.  It makes me feel more knightly.

BadBeast

Quote from: Gray Jester on November 15, 2010, 08:55:23 PM
I lived closer to the Welsh than you!  They do, in fact, have some nice castles if you just go for a day trip.  Don't recommend staying for longer.  I was on a small peninsula south of Liverpool, where it rains all the time.

---
Built by the English, to keep the fuckers in Wales.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

minuspace

Quote from: BadBeast on November 15, 2010, 09:29:40 PM

---
I haz u agenda  :D

BadBeast

Quote from: LuciferX on November 15, 2010, 09:33:01 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on November 15, 2010, 09:29:40 PM

---
I haz u agenda  :D
Everywun haz agenda, dood, ai iz a bwoi.

Whatever

Demographic info your age, where you live, etc [Yes, we're counting all of these facts as one "thing"] - I'm 29 and holding.  I live in the middle of everywhere, depending on how you look at the map!

Professional Info - your job, what you're studying (if in school), etc - I work full time in customer service making people happy or pissing them off completely whichever works at the time.

What you like to do in your free time - Hmmm, I like to cook, read, just hang out with my friends and so on.

What kind of topics / projects are you interested in? - A lot of the GASMS sound like fun, maybe some postering and such.

How did you find Eris and what did you to her once you found her? - Basically a smack upside the head at another board when I realized what the person there was saying made perfect sense to me and pissed everyone else off!

My avatar is me in the morning, can't you tell?

Telarus

You're holding?

Oh man, meet me near the Pool on the Roof. 
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

BadBeast

Quote from: Telarus on November 16, 2010, 02:55:33 AM
You're holding?

Oh man, meet me near the Pool on the Roof. 

Yeah, I was wondering about that too.

Whatever

Gentlemen you are too cute.  I'm probably old enough to be your mother's younger sister!!

Not that I can't score some good shit in this hellhole I live in!  Only thing I'm holding at the moment is a fat one and a couple six packs of BM Winter Abbey. Sorry to disappoint!!!

Semper Fi

Hello, I guess you can call me Semper. I was on Active Duty in the Marine Corps from 2000-2004. My first duty station was at 8th and I in Washington, DC. Then I went off to the "real Marine Corps" with 2/8. Did two combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. Now I'm just trying to make it here in the real world. I am currently unemployed and living in Michigan but I'm hoping to move back to Ohio soon. I enjoy hunting (ducks, deer) and fishing (Walleye, northern Pike). I'm an avid gun and knife collector. I also enjoy messing around on the internet and often contemplate life, which is how I found Eris and this forum.

Here is a picture me (slumped over lol) and the 237 pounder I bagged last weekend.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Thanks for the dead animal pic.
Hope you ate it.

Semper Fi

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on November 16, 2010, 06:23:53 AM
Thanks for the dead animal pic.
Hope you ate it.

HAHA Not yet but got a freezer full of steaks can't wait for the jerky to be done.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Just once I'd like to see a mounted animal that somebody took down with their bare hands.

"Dude, what's with the bear?"
"Boxed that motherfucker to DEATH!"
"Metal."

BadBeast

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on November 16, 2010, 06:40:08 AM
Just once I'd like to see a mounted animal that somebody took down with their bare hands.

"Dude, what's with the bear?"
"Boxed that motherfucker to DEATH!"
"Metal."
I tickled a seven pound Sea Trout with my bare hands once. But I ate it.