News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Only thing I ever killed with my bare hands was a 35-year-old, 400 pound woman named Doreen. She wasn't a bear, though from a distance you might mistake her for one. I loved Doreen, but I loved that last can of Jolt Cola even more.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: postvex™ on November 16, 2010, 06:52:11 AM
Only thing I ever killed with my bare hands was a 35-year-old, 400 pound woman named Doreen. She wasn't a bear, though from a distance you might mistake her for one. I loved Doreen, but I loved that last can of Jolt Cola even more.
:lulz:

Death

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on November 16, 2010, 06:40:08 AM
Just once I'd like to see a mounted animal that somebody took down with their bare hands.

"Dude, what's with the bear?"
"Boxed that motherfucker to DEATH!"
"Metal."
Chuck Norris.
Don't be worrying about snakes in your garden when you've got spiders in the bed.

Death

I bet after you killed Doreen you killed that last can of Jolt Cola though.  :ninja:
Don't be worrying about snakes in your garden when you've got spiders in the bed.

BadBeast

Did you mount her afterwards?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Sir Squid Diddimus

Triple Zero

He probably couldn't wait for the jerky either.

Quote from: Niamh on November 16, 2010, 03:32:08 AM
Gentlemen you are too cute.  I'm probably old enough to be your mother's younger sister!!

Hah, I think you're underestimating the ages on this forum a little bit :) If I were to hazard a guess, just as you said, you're probably in right the middle of everywhere ;-) I'm 30, btw.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Sir Squid Diddimus

29 pishshshshshhhhh

make me feel old

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Semper Fi

Quote from: BadBeast on November 16, 2010, 07:11:49 AM
Did you mount her afterwards?

:lulz:

Placid Dingo

Great shot!

But why did you dress it up in a silly orange jumper?
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Semper Fi on November 16, 2010, 06:14:08 AM
Hello, I guess you can call me Semper. I was on Active Duty in the Marine Corps from 2000-2004. My first duty station was at 8th and I in Washington, DC. Then I went off to the "real Marine Corps" with 2/8. Did two combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. Now I'm just trying to make it here in the real world. I am currently unemployed and living in Michigan but I'm hoping to move back to Ohio soon. I enjoy hunting (ducks, deer) and fishing (Walleye, northern Pike). I'm an avid gun and knife collector. I also enjoy messing around on the internet and often contemplate life, which is how I found Eris and this forum.

Here is a picture me (slumped over lol) and the 237 pounder I bagged last weekend.

that's a wicked nice buck, dude!

also...

Quoteunemployed and living in Michigan

is redundant.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Rumckle

Quote from: Placid Dingo on November 16, 2010, 11:42:40 AM
Great shot!

But why did you dress it up in a silly orange jumper?

Dude I rarely take the emoticons on this forum literally, but
:spittake:

you owe me a new keyboard man
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Freeky

Quote from: BadBeast on November 16, 2010, 08:57:29 AM
44. Ancient.

You're  only 44? Really? I'd've been prepared to guess 50ish.

BadBeast

Quote from: Freeky on November 16, 2010, 02:10:36 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on November 16, 2010, 08:57:29 AM
44. Ancient.

You're  only 44? Really? I'd've been prepared to guess 50ish.
Close enough.  I suppose  44 is fiftyish when you're 30 - 35   :gheyforum: