News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenin McCarthy

Quote from: Cain on December 26, 2010, 09:58:37 PM
The Bible also has a story about God sending bears to kill children for making fun of bald men.

Never trust a book that tries to dissuade you from mocking baldies.
Hey! A bald man once gave me a hat.  :|

Phox

Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on December 26, 2010, 09:54:08 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 26, 2010, 08:17:31 PM
Go home new people.

We don't need your type here.

i will go home! i don't need your stupid "religion" anyways your just satan worshipping athiest witches in disguise as a religion.
the HOLY BIBLE says : THE FOOL sayeth in his heart THERE IS NO GOD. you are FOOLS and FOOLS will BURN IN HELL!!
the HOLY BIBLE says :  you shall have NO OTHER GODS before me. you worship FALSE IDOLS and people who worship FALSE IDOLS will BURN IN HELL!!!
come back to CHRIST and REPENT so he can save you're souls from ETERNAL DAMNATION!!?!

Ok, you fuckers have been holding out on me. Where are these idols of Eris!? I want to touch their naughty bits!

BadBeast

Go home new people.

i will go home! i don't need your stupid "religion" anyways your just satan worshipping athiest witches in disguise as a religion.
the HOLY BIBLE says : THE FOOL sayeth in his heart THERE IS NO GOD. you are FOOLS and FOOLS will BURN IN HELL!!
the HOLY BIBLE says :  you shall have NO OTHER GODS before me. you worship FALSE IDOLS and people who worship FALSE IDOLS will BURN IN HELL!!!
come back to CHRIST and REPENT so he can save you're souls from ETERNAL DAMNATION!!?!
I'm convinced!  :fap:  Take me home to Jesus, because I am so full of Sin, I just can't find him.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Go home new people.

Oh.

Hiya, poptard.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Fujikoma

Hell is where all the badass parties will be. Phack heaven. Bunch of singing and bible thumping with no atheists around to remind them that God doesn't exist, no more blind rage at people who just don't get it, where's the fun in that?

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 27, 2010, 01:48:37 AM
Go home new people.

Oh.

Hiya, poptard.

This guy was tooling around IRC today.  Has Poptard done that yet?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on December 27, 2010, 03:07:34 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 27, 2010, 01:48:37 AM
Go home new people.

Oh.

Hiya, poptard.

This guy was tooling around IRC today.  Has Poptard done that yet?

Once, I think.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

The Dottering Old Person's Krewe welcomes the Pubescent-Breaching N00bs.

LMNO
-Get off my lawn! :gheyforum:

AFK

Fuck that noise.  You newbs need to get over here and shovel off my lawn!

:hashishim:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 27, 2010, 03:24:50 PM
Fuck that noise.  You newbs need to get over here and shovel off my lawn!

:hashishim:

Oh, gawd.  Last night, the snow was light and fluffy, and shoveling was as easy as you see in the movies.

This morning, it had turned into concrete.  Ouch.

The Good Reverend Roger

We're expecting the snow line to reach 3000 ft this week.

You lowlanders need to keep your fucking ice age to yourself.

Whatever

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 27, 2010, 03:36:09 PM
We're expecting the snow line to reach 3000 ft this week.

You lowlanders need to keep your fucking ice age to yourself.

But I wanted to share with you  :cry:

I warned you....

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=27817.15

StochasticProvost

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS