News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

They won't allow me to talk to n00bs here.

But fuck all of you.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on January 19, 2011, 03:15:16 PM
Quote from: Nigel on January 19, 2011, 08:12:19 AM
How many oranges did I eat that one time?

Nevermind I don't want to think about it.

oh god, 9? 12? I can't remember, I seem to have blocked it from memory. All I know is that I was shitting orange pulp for DAYS afterwards

fucking oranges

DAMN YOU ORANGES! DAMN YOU TO HELL!  :argh!:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Oh, great.  Illfigja is here from transhuman.

Some of you may remember him from his "Women don't want equal rights, they want special rights" ranting, and Nigel may remember him as the guy who demanded that women shouldn't have equal rights unless he gets to beat them up.

Thanks, Lies.  :madbanana:

ETA:  He was also booted off a Guns n Roses fan board for being a dork, which I wasn't sure was even possible.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2011, 06:54:33 PM
Oh, great.  Illfigja is here from transhuman.

Some of you may remember him from his "Women don't want equal rights, they want special rights" ranting, and Nigel may remember him as the guy who demanded that women shouldn't have equal rights unless he gets to beat them up.

Thanks, Lies.  :madbanana:

:evilmad:

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

TGRR, simply trust in the PD.com self-selecting antibody process.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: RWHN, MPP on January 19, 2011, 06:57:24 PM
Guns N Roses still have fans? 

Yes, and it appears that they still even have standards, albeit very low ones.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on January 19, 2011, 06:57:40 PM

Yep.

Step one:  Noob shows up, acts like an asshole.

Step two:  Everyone gets annoyed.

Step three:  Roger, Phox, Charley, et al, jump on noob's shit and do the fandango on his nutsack.

Step four:  Noob eventually leaves or snaps the fuck out of it.

Step five:  Problem is over, so it's time to tell Roger and Charley what utter assholes they are.

I can name this tune in two notes.

LMNO

Too bad that there has to be Five steps.

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2011, 07:00:11 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on January 19, 2011, 06:57:40 PM

Yep.

Step one:  Noob shows up, acts like an asshole.

Step two:  Everyone gets annoyed.

Step three:  Roger, Phox, Charley, et al, jump on noob's shit and do the fandango on his nutsack.

Step four:  Noob eventually leaves or snaps the fuck out of it.

Step five:  Problem is over, so it's time to tell Roger and Charley what utter assholes they are.

I can name this tune in two notes.

:mittens:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on January 19, 2011, 07:01:55 PM

Yep.  I am told that this reduces our "audience" (I wasn't aware we were a vaudville act), that it will ensure that PD will become a 15 member board, and I expect now to be told that we aren't very Discordian if we can't be nice to a guy that thinks that women should be punched in the face if they get uppity about their "special rights".

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2011, 07:04:56 PM

Yep.  I am told that this reduces our "audience" (I wasn't aware we were a vaudville act), that it will ensure that PD will become a 15 member board, and I expect now to be told that we aren't very Discordian if we can't be nice to a guy that thinks that women should be punched in the face if they get uppity about their "special rights".

If he starts that shit here I think Nigel will eat him. With help.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 19, 2011, 07:07:50 PM

Oh, I plan on being a cunt.  I just know what's going to happen immediately afterward.

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on January 19, 2011, 07:07:50 PM

Oh, I plan on being a cunt.  I just know what's going to happen immediately afterward.

I won't play nice this time when it does.

Jasper