Yes.
21 (84%)
No/I hate Freedom.
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 25

tyrannosaurus vex

How do you Halloween?
What are your plans?
How can we replace eggs with little golden apples as the cultural icon of choice for this holiday?

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Sir Squid Diddimus

This year I am will be drinking
and dancing

with costumes

don't have one yet.

maybe spritz down people i don't like with durian essence

tyrannosaurus vex

i'm debating whether i should go as Beetlejuice or Courtney Love.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: vexati0n on September 10, 2010, 06:18:57 AM
i'm debating whether i should go as Beetlejuice or Courtney Love.

And the costume would differ how exactly?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I want to do this for halloween:

I grew up in a college town, and one Halloween our doorbell rang and we opened the door expecting to see trickortreater—but what was in front of our open door—was another door! Like, a full-on wooden door, that had a sign that said "Please knock." So we did, and the door swung open to reveal a bunch of college dudes dressed as really old grandmothers, curlers in their hair, etc, who proceeded to coo over our "costumes" and tell us we were "such cute trick or treaters!" One even pinched my cheek. Then THEY gave US candy, closed their door, picked it up and walked to the next house.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Suu

I'll most likely be in the Woburn Halloween Parade with the 501st Legion again, but the plan so far is for GS/Frungle/Sir Digby Chicken Caesar and I to be the Shadow and Margo Lane.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dysfunctional Cunt

My youngest still trick or treats......

So I'll be doing the mom thing and stealing her good candly on the trip! :evil:

Adios

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on September 10, 2010, 06:27:06 AM
I want to do this for halloween:

I grew up in a college town, and one Halloween our doorbell rang and we opened the door expecting to see trickortreater—but what was in front of our open door—was another door! Like, a full-on wooden door, that had a sign that said "Please knock." So we did, and the door swung open to reveal a bunch of college dudes dressed as really old grandmothers, curlers in their hair, etc, who proceeded to coo over our "costumes" and tell us we were "such cute trick or treaters!" One even pinched my cheek. Then THEY gave US candy, closed their door, picked it up and walked to the next house.

I love this!

Cramulus

hahah net, that's hysterical!

I have two costumes I'm considering this year.

One is a group costume. If my friends all end up at the same party, we'll coordinate to be the BP OIL SPILL.

A few of us are going to be wearing black grease paint and big black trash bags. These people will leave little scraps of black plastic all over the party.

a few people will be oil covered animals - just take last year's Sexy Mouse costume and add some black makeup

somebody's going to be a hippie, who will spend all his time cleaning up the mess other people make at the party

and somebody else is going to be a BP representative, who will walk around with a clip board supervising the hippy and telling everybody how much work he's doing.

my alternate costume idea is to be somebody who tried on a full-body costume (like a gorilla suit or something) five days ago, and the zipper got stuck, and he's been trapped there ever since.

think: Five o'clock shadow, costume has pee tube and poop chute added as an after thought

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

that's hilarious. you're going to need a killer stache

AFK

Yeah, and instead of flaming Korans it will be flaming Corn Candy. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Richter

Cram, as ever, gets the  :lulz:

My only idea so far is a Flamming (gay) Koran, which is sort of guaranteed to piss off EVERYBODY.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Richter on September 10, 2010, 05:16:22 PM
Cram, as ever, gets the  :lulz:

My only idea so far is a Flamming (gay) Koran, which is sort of guaranteed to piss off EVERYBODY.

Win.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cramulus

Quote from: Richter on September 10, 2010, 05:16:22 PM

I read that as "Flaming Korean"

Pictured you in a korean military uniform with a pink neckerchief and Kim Jong Il sunglasses.