News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

2011 and 2012 Discordian Meetups

Started by Cramulus, September 15, 2010, 05:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 16, 2010, 03:18:12 PM
an even better idea than renting hotel rooms would be to rent a couple of boats.

much higher "automatic getting laid" quotient and a much better place to be if people get REALLY stupid.

Terri will be coming, so she will keep me out of trouble, I think.....

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on September 16, 2010, 05:55:52 AM
I'M

a fan of the Northern climate & places not heavily populated (physically).

I don't know about you, but I'm physically populating this place pretty heavily.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on September 16, 2010, 05:50:57 PM
I'M

I don't know about you, but I'm physically populating this place pretty heavily.

STOP FORMING BABBYS. 

Dok,
Doesn't know how he'd handle more than 2 kids.  Until they're teenagers, when you just put them to work.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm a tentative maybe on both, depending on whether I'm broke.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2010, 05:53:11 PM
I'M

STOP FORMING BABBYS. 

Dok,
Doesn't know how he'd handle more than 2 kids.  Until they're teenagers, when you just put them to work.

I've only got three, and fucking hell if I want any more!  :lulz: I'd like my babby-forming apparatus decommissioned.

Richter

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2010, 05:23:07 PM
Quote from: Richter on September 16, 2010, 05:20:44 PM
Sure thing Dok.  The fewer people who have to contract with dark gods for knowledge of the odd, obtuse angles of the Providence surface roads, the better.  I am profficient with anything up to the size of a 2 ton truck.

an even better idea than renting hotel rooms would be to rent a couple of boats.

much higher "automatic getting laid" quotient and a much better place to be if people get REALLY stupid.

True.  Hotels, hostels, etc., will tell you to STFU, and may summon law enforcement. On a boat, up until something is dead, on fire, exploding, or sinking, you really have little chance of invoking outside interference without asking for it.

I may actually be able to rent a shortbus, it seems.  :lol:

Figure we could off - road in one of them?  (I'm pitching in for rental + insurance if we do.)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on September 16, 2010, 06:00:45 PM
Sure thing Dok.  The fewer people who have to contract with dark gods for knowledge of the odd, obtuse angles of the Providence surface roads, the better.  I am profficient with anything up to the size of a 2 ton truck.

True.  Hotels, hostels, etc., will tell you to STFU, and may summon law enforcement. On a boat, up until something is dead, on fire, exploding, or sinking, you really have little chance of invoking outside interference without asking for it.

Figure we could off - road in one of them?  (I'm pitching in for rental + insurance if we do.)

There is no "off road" in RI.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on September 16, 2010, 05:54:23 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2010, 05:53:11 PM
I'M

STOP FORMING BABBYS. 

Dok,

I've only got three, and fucking hell if I want any more!  :lulz: I'd like my babby-forming apparatus decommissioned.

Three is one too many, at least when they're young.  Tell your kids how lucky they are, because if it were me, I'd have sold one of them off to the textile mills.

Dok,
Knows those bobbins aren't going to change themselves.
Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

Pretty sure school is going to pwn my ass in March, and I'll still be only 20 then anyway, so meh... December 2012 is too far off to say for sure, but if I graduate on time (LOL) and take a semester or year off before grad school (doubleLOL) AND have some moneys, Mexican Party Boat sounds like one hell of an adventure.

Richter

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2010, 06:01:47 PM

Sure there is.  The Hippy Commune is bumpy as hell.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on September 16, 2010, 07:16:54 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2010, 06:01:47 PM
Sure thing Dok.  The fewer people who have to contract with dark gods for knowledge of the odd, obtuse angles of the Providence surface roads, the better.  I am profficient with anything up to the size of a 2 ton truck.

True.  Hotels, hostels, etc., will tell you to STFU, and may summon law enforcement. On a boat, up until something is dead, on fire, exploding, or sinking, you really have little chance of invoking outside interference without asking for it.

I may actually be able to rent a shortbus, it seems.  :lol:

Figure we could off - road in one of them?  (I'm pitching in for rental + insurance if we do.)

Sure there is.  The Hippy Commune is bumpy as hell.

You really DO need to get out to Tucson.  We will show you "off road".
Molon Lube

E.O.T.

I'M

THEN

not at your place. was thinking more as in camping or at least not a tourist location.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Epimetheus

Sounds awesome. I'd certainly like to hit the 2012 one. We'll see.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Fractalbeard

Very interested in 2012. Also interested in March 2011, but that depends on when spring break falls for me, as well as funds.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.