News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

2011 and 2012 Discordian Meetups

Started by Cramulus, September 15, 2010, 05:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fractalbeard

Quote from: Cramulus on September 29, 2011, 03:47:47 PM
Most definitely. I think I have a bunch of people I live with also sold on the idea.

Rock on! I'd half consider selling my left nut to go on this trip.

let's hope it doesn't come to that. :scared:
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

Triple Zero

Were there any plans of an England meetup this late summer/autumn? I thought there was, but then I didn't hear anything, who'd go?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

If I go to any non-US Meet-ups in 2012 it would probably only just be one. Likely it would be the Amsterdam one if I had to choose.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 29, 2011, 03:55:11 PM
Were there any plans of an England meetup this late summer/autumn? I thought there was, but then I didn't hear anything, who'd go?

If there were an England meet up in 2012, that would allow me to possibly do two international meet-ups, though I would likely spend the remainder of my trip in Ireland.

Suu

I want to know when Cramulus won the lottery to plan all of these trips, and assumed we all did too.

I love you, man, but this poor American girl is staying where she is until school is over. Unless it's in the 150mi blast radius of Providence  (including Manhattan) or in Florida during the Holidays I don't go far.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

Quote from: Suu on September 29, 2011, 04:07:09 PM
I want to know when Cramulus won the lottery to plan all of these trips, and assumed we all did too.

uhhh  :?

sorry?

Freeky

Wow. :|

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 29, 2011, 03:57:17 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on September 29, 2011, 03:55:11 PM

If there were an England meet up in 2012, that would allow me to possibly do two international meet-ups, though I would likely spend the remainder of my trip in Ireland.

Of course :) I was thinking mostly about the spags already sort of on the right continent for such a meetup, like the DoD Edinburgh crowds and such.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Nephew Twiddleton

Maybe we could do cardiff for the lulz

Triple Zero

Hey yeah, I hear travelling by temporal rift is getting cheaper anyways.

Suu

Quote from: Cramulus on September 29, 2011, 04:10:34 PM

uhhh  :?

sorry?

Sorry dude. I'm just wicked fucking sore about possibly not even being able to see my family for the holidays this year because no one wants to hire a full-time student. I even got told today by an employer that if I dropped a "couple classes" that I'd be worth more on the job market.

Fuck money and the struggle for it.

I'll see the world eventually. I'll be fucking 50, but I'll see it.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."