News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

SPIDERS: It's not a game.

Started by LMNO, September 21, 2010, 12:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

:lulz:

Hit by a Greyhound is the way to go. You won that bet, Dok.  I was a spider. Too bad my smooth talking didn't convert anybody away from voting for me.  :mrgreen:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: phoenixofdiscordia on September 27, 2010, 09:31:42 PM

Hit by a Greyhound is the way to go. You won that bet, Dok.  I was a spider. Too bad my smooth talking didn't convert anybody away from voting for me.  :mrgreen:

Well, that's what you get for being a filthy arachnid.
Molon Lube

Phox

The Wizard

QuoteHit by a Greyhound is the way to go. You won that bet, Dok.  I was a spider. Too bad my smooth talking didn't convert anybody away from voting for me.

Are you the one that subsumed me!?!
Insanity we trust.

Phox

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on September 27, 2010, 10:09:38 PM
QuoteHit by a Greyhound is the way to go. You won that bet, Dok.  I was a spider. Too bad my smooth talking didn't convert anybody away from voting for me.

Are you the one that subsumed me!?!

Yes, actually I was. I chose you at random. It was between you and Cudgel. You were tails. Sorry, about that.

Triple Zero

Now, while Iptuous was being irrational for a Citizen,

his behaviour ALSO makes no sense for a Spider.

HOWEVER, that doesn't seem to stop Iptuous.

Therefore, he must be the Discordian :?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 27, 2010, 10:26:51 PM
Now, while Iptuous was being irrational for a Citizen,

his behaviour ALSO makes no sense for a Spider.

HOWEVER, that doesn't seem to stop Iptuous.

Therefore, he must be the Discordian :?

I don't see my behaviour as having been irrational, though....
:?

The Wizard

QuoteYes, actually I was. I chose you at random. It was between you and Cudgel. You were tails. Sorry, about that.

You...you...you are going to pay for that. This happens every damn game, and now I've had it! I'm coming for your ass!
Insanity we trust.

Phox

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on September 27, 2010, 10:29:35 PM
QuoteYes, actually I was. I chose you at random. It was between you and Cudgel. You were tails. Sorry, about that.

You...you...you are going to pay for that. This happens every damn game, and now I've had it! I'm coming for your ass!

I didn't know that you were a redshirt until after the fact. Oh well, next game we will have a race to see who can kill the other off first. Need a new nemesis?  :wink:

bds

Ippie.

Fred - 1
Howl - 1
Iptuos - 3
Joh'Nyx - 2

The Wizard

QuoteI didn't know that you were a redshirt until after the fact. Oh well, next game we will have a race to see who can kill the other off first. Need a new nemesis?

You don't get to be the nemesis. Oh know, you don't get to be the nemesis. There's a kind of rapport with the nemesis. But you, oh you, I'm just going to end you.

Insanity we trust.

Phox

Ohhh. This is going to be fun.  :D

The Wizard

QuoteOhhh. This is going to be fun.

Oh yes. This will be fun. With you I'm playing the villain.
Insanity we trust.

Phox

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on September 27, 2010, 10:34:23 PM
QuoteI didn't know that you were a redshirt until after the fact. Oh well, next game we will have a race to see who can kill the other off first. Need a new nemesis?

You don't get to be the nemesis. Oh know, you don't get to be the nemesis. There's a kind of rapport with the nemesis. But you, oh you, I'm just going to end you.

What kind of Pulp Hero would conflate "Know" and "No"?

You've made the bloody queen cry, you have.
Molon Lube