News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

SPIDERS: It's not a game.

Started by LMNO, September 21, 2010, 12:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

No Fred....
I'm not saying that. I was drawing reference to what happened to cudgel.  Who was the discordian.
He got put on a bus, and if I were him, I'm saying I would be sorely tempted to throw an apple.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

:argh!:
im keeping my vote on you for now

Elder Iptuous

Jasper

Is all this meaningless revenge voting some sort of citizenry ruse to not look scary to the spiders?

Because I'm totally adopting that tactic, instead of trying to solve shit next time.  I'll live longer.

LMNO

Unofficial tally:
Joh'Nyx - 2
Fred - 1
Iptuous - 2

Has not posted this round:
BDS
Requia
Rumckle
Storebrand
That Green Gentleman
Triple Zero

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 27, 2010, 07:33:57 PM
Is all this meaningless revenge voting some sort of citizenry ruse to not look scary to the spiders?

Because I'm totally adopting that tactic, instead of trying to solve shit next time.  I'll live longer.
Well, not having played these games, I'm so far failing to see how objective evidence can be compiled.
I abstained from voting due to lack of evidence, and apparently that makes me prime suspect, so I figure I can at least enjoy flinging shit for one round...

The Johnny

I vote for Howl - unless of course, Cudgel speaks up again.

Fred - 1
Howl - 1
Iptuos - 2
Joh'Nyx - 2

If Iptuos was a spider, im sure he would have pile-on voted for me now.

P.S. When abstaining your vote, you have to say so explicitly so as not to hold up the round.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Requia ☣

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 27, 2010, 02:37:17 PM
It's absolutely mystifying to me how there can possibly be more than 3 people not voting for PoD. :?

OTOH it doesn't matter we got enough votes anyway.

But fuck it if I'm not confused.

Once Pho had 8 votes it didn't really matter what i did.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

LMNO

Fred - 1
Howl - 1
Iptuos - 2
Joh'Nyx - 2

Still needs to post:

BDS
Rumckle
Storebrand
That Green Gentleman
Triple Zero

Doktor Howl

All 5 remaining people need to vote for Johnny or the terrorists win!
Molon Lube

Jasper

I think Ip is more likely.  Before I was subsumed, he PM'ed me

Quote from: Iptuous on September 23, 2010, 09:14:12 PM
Sig,
i'm thinking that Dok is a spider.
i was kinda creeped out by his comment, because i interpreted it as meaning that he was using his horrible admin powers to snoop my PMs and saw that i was in communication with LMNO (which is true, but on a totally different topic)
he convinced me that he didn't do any such thing, and was just bluffing, but his tone is pretty cagey...

what do you think?

And I told him I suspected him just as much as I suspect Howl.  Next thing, I'm an apathetic couch blob.  Hmm.

Freeky

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 27, 2010, 09:03:56 PM
I think Ip is more likely.  Before I was subsumed, he PM'ed me

Quote from: Iptuous on September 23, 2010, 09:14:12 PM
Sig,
i'm thinking that Dok is a spider.
i was kinda creeped out by his comment, because i interpreted it as meaning that he was using his horrible admin powers to snoop my PMs and saw that i was in communication with LMNO (which is true, but on a totally different topic)
he convinced me that he didn't do any such thing, and was just bluffing, but his tone is pretty cagey...

what do you think?

And I told him I suspected him just as much as I suspect Howl.  Next thing, I'm an apathetic couch blob.  Hmm.

At first I :eek: :aaa: and thought LMNO was the spider.

And then I realized I'm a dumbass. :lulz:

The Johnny

lolwut

Iptuos, can you explain  your reasoning more at depth?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Elder Iptuous

Well,  I'm not sure what isn't clear....
I was explaining that Dok gave a mysterious comment that sounded like he was snooping in a strange way.  He convinced me that he was just bluffing.  But he still is acting irrationally...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iptuous on September 27, 2010, 09:28:22 PM
Well,  I'm not sure what isn't clear....
I was explaining that Dok gave a mysterious comment that sounded like he was snooping in a strange way.  He convinced me that he was just bluffing.  But he still is acting irrationally...

This would be different from every other day HOW?

:lulz:

You're a spider, Ippie, and you did Siggie in.  Fess up.
Molon Lube