News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

SPIDERS: It's not a game.

Started by LMNO, September 21, 2010, 12:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Jasper

Oh, indeed.

Save us. 

You sure saved Joh'Nyx.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 30, 2010, 11:20:35 PM
Oh, indeed.

Save us. 

You sure saved Joh'Nyx.

Johnny didn't believe in the right things, and is really to blame for his bussing.  He doesn't have a proper appreciation for nice things, or for the way things work in the 21st century.  It's nothing personal, it's just that there are standards to maintain, and his depravity and unwillingness to get along with the group made him dangerous.  And 911.
Molon Lube

Jasper

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 30, 2010, 11:25:52 PM
NOBODY'S BUYING IT 

So fine, do it.  And when I come up as the citizen I am, you can all wallow in your collective guilt.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 30, 2010, 11:28:35 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on September 30, 2010, 11:25:52 PM
NOBODY'S BUYING IT 

So fine, do it.  And when I come up as the citizen I am, you can all wallow in your collective guilt.

That would imply that they would feel guilt.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 30, 2010, 10:39:58 PM
I don't see how.  We aren't really sparing a subsuming, we're avoiding sending a potential ally away on top of that subsuming (if we aren't sure).  You also were in favor of skipping the first bus when the odds of hitting the Spider were 3 in 17 (1 in ~5.66), yet aren't when the odds are a slimmer 1 in 10?

my mind's not awake enough for doing probability estimations, hence the question at the end.

still voting for Dok though.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 30, 2010, 11:32:37 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 30, 2010, 10:39:58 PM
I don't see how.  We aren't really sparing a subsuming, we're avoiding sending a potential ally away on top of that subsuming (if we aren't sure).  You also were in favor of skipping the first bus when the odds of hitting the Spider were 3 in 17 (1 in ~5.66), yet aren't when the odds are a slimmer 1 in 10?

my mind's not awake enough for doing probability estimations, hence the question at the end.

still voting for Dok though.

Oh, well yeah I am too.  I only meant to answer the question, I apologize if it came across harshly.  The game's got me all fired up.   :D
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Johnny

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2010, 06:31:38 PM
You fuckers never listen.

And indeed you all guys dont! For in his FREEDOMtm speak hes been giving clues all along that HE IS A SPIDER.

Vote for Dok in the name of Puppies, Icecream, HOPEtm, Peace and Terrorists (lol jk)
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on September 30, 2010, 11:42:12 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2010, 06:31:38 PM
You fuckers never listen.

And indeed you all guys dont! For in his FREEDOMtm speak hes been giving clues all along that HE IS A SPIDER.

Vote for Dok in the name of Puppies, Icecream, HOPEtm, Peace and Terrorists (lol jk)

It was really nothing personal.  I just asked myself, "What would Smilin' George Bush do?"
Molon Lube

Rumckle

Ok, i vote for the dok.
I lost track of the numbers
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

ThatGreenGentleman

Quote from: Rumckle on October 01, 2010, 12:35:31 AM
Ok, i vote for the dok.

About 7 votes for Dok, and 2 votes for Fred, I think.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on October 01, 2010, 12:38:01 AM
Quote from: Rumckle on October 01, 2010, 12:35:31 AM
Ok, i vote for the dok.

About 7 votes for Dok, and 2 votes for Fred, I think.

You bastards will be sorry.   :argh!:
Molon Lube

Jasper

Just got your message Dok;

Hmm. 

Wide eyed, eyebrows furrowed, I have no choice but to believe you're not the spider.

I did say it was only a 10% chance.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

oh so he can explained to the subsumed people why he isnt a spider but not the rest of us. i seeeeee