News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

ATTN: DOKTOR HOWL

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, September 21, 2010, 09:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

better put on your big girl panties, Great PoO....
bickering is half the fun here!
:D

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

And I can bicker the lot of you under the table if it ever comes to that.

I just really hate pointless and hurtful arguments like these.

:D Always a peace-maker by nature I suppose, XD
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Adios

Quote from: The Great Pope of OUTSIDE on September 22, 2010, 03:26:51 AM
And I can bicker the lot of you under the table if it ever comes to that.

I just really hate pointless and hurtful arguments like these.

:D Always a peace-maker by nature I suppose, XD

Heh. Just heh.

Doktor Howl

It occurs to me that Vex has actually said what's bothering him.

Nobody wants to meet him IRL.
Molon Lube

That's too bad. Maybe doing so wouldn't be such a bad idea? Give him a ice-cold water slap in the face. With a bucket. Old school style.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 22, 2010, 03:29:22 AM

that's not even true. a few days ago I asked if anyone else near I-80 wanted to have a beer with me on my travels and SPECIFICALLY named him, and got no response.

Vex, if you're reading this, I'd STILL like to have a beer with you when I drive through Wyoming.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 22, 2010, 03:36:43 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 22, 2010, 03:29:22 AM

that's not even true. a few days ago I asked if anyone else near I-80 wanted to have a beer with me on my travels and SPECIFICALLY named him, and got no response.

Vex, if you're reading this, I'd STILL like to have a beer with you when I drive through Wyoming.

He can't answer.  Then he'd be a member of one of these evil IRL cliques.
Molon Lube

So truly the only issue is the mysterious Wade juice?

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Don Coyote

No one offered to have beers with me.  :cry:

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Great Pope of OUTSIDE on September 22, 2010, 03:38:24 AM

I wasn't joking. It would be beneficial to your social capital here to not insert yourself into the midst of an argument involving long-time members with long-simmering beefs with each other. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to be helpful.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

To elaborate, GPOO, nothing you can say here is going to be taken in a positive manner by the combatants, regardless of the spirit and context in which you mean it. It's the online equivalent of smearing yourself with hamburger and jumping into a shark feeding frenzy.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 22, 2010, 03:42:04 AM
Quote from: The Great Pope of OUTSIDE on September 22, 2010, 03:38:24 AM

I wasn't joking. It would be beneficial to your social capital here to not insert yourself into the midst of an argument involving long-time members with long-simmering beefs with each other. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to be helpful.

On the other hand, I'm more than half-tempted to let this thing with Vex drop, if he'll join me in stomping Gpoo into a mudhole.

I fucking hate a peacemaker.  Smug bastards ought to be tossed into a landfill.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 22, 2010, 03:40:38 AM
Quote from: Cudgel on September 22, 2010, 03:40:20 AM
No one offered to have beers with me.  :cry:

Welsh.

I'm not welsh, my name just happens to a named shared with a large amount of Welshmen, to my shame. But it also shared with several Englishmen, and I think a Scot or two.