ATTN, VEXATION:

Started by Doktor Howl, September 21, 2010, 09:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Iptuous on September 22, 2010, 01:13:57 PM
Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on September 22, 2010, 12:21:27 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on September 22, 2010, 03:32:13 AM
hey Great PoO.....

come on over here. i've got something to tell you.
:)

is hat the bit where you shout "BACON" inna silly voice and fall about laughing?

:?
huh?
no... it was just an attempt to subtly draw him away from the foolish position between the two gentlemen engaged in a belly busting competition that he had inserted himself...

Oh, thats just what Payne does to me.

Rev. Dr. Narot

Taking it from first-hand experience, don't mess wit Dok Howl, or piss him off. Really now, that didn't work out so well for this me.

:hashishim:
"The only person I hate more than you, is myself, asshole."

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Narot on September 22, 2010, 04:48:57 PM
Taking it from first-hand experience, don't mess wit Dok Howl, or piss him off. Really now, that didn't work out so well for this me.

:hashishim:

People piss me off all the time, and nothing happens.  It's how you respond to my tantrums righteous wrath that determines the outcome.
Molon Lube

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

disagree.

all cunts are beautiful.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on September 24, 2010, 04:28:11 AM
disagree.

all cunts are beautiful.

Not mutually exclusive terms.
Molon Lube