News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Since Hawk is an asshole

Started by Adios, September 25, 2010, 05:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Hawk leave

Fuck yes, yesterday
2 (4.4%)
Maybe, why?
3 (6.7%)
No, his insanity is entertaining
26 (57.8%)
Yes, until he is properly trained
2 (4.4%)
Why do you ask?
12 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Adios

Salty

Well shit man, I hope not.

That'd be dumb. You're a cool motherfucker. Shit goes bad sometimes, you punch through it anyway. Unless, of course, its not worth it.

So the question is: is staying here worth something to you?
If so, all that other shit is < what it's worth.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Adios

Quote from: Alty on September 25, 2010, 05:37:04 AM
Well shit man, I hope not.

That'd be dumb. You're a cool motherfucker. Shit goes bad sometimes, you punch through it anyway. Unless, of course, its not worth it.

So the question is: is staying here worth something to you?
If so, all that other shit is < what it's worth.

I feel there are some who do not share your opinion.

Salty

I'm sure.
There's always going to be that.

But they have to be < what you get from here.

Personally, it's always enough for me.

Adios

I guess I'll take a second Ambien and see what happens.

Juana

Probably doesn't mean all that much, but I'd be sad to see you go. :(
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Adios

Quote from: Hover Cat on September 25, 2010, 05:54:13 AM
Probably doesn't mean all that much, but I'd be sad to see you go. :(

Thanks. I voted yes.

But the meds are raging through my body.

Adios

So far, a yes, a no, and a maybe.

tyrannosaurus vex

I'm fairly certain that if being an asshole is grounds for leaving forever, I'd have been gone a long time ago.

To be honest, I tried to leave, but I couldn't. PD is like meth, except it puts holes in your perspective instead of your teeth. Anyway, you can't leave, because you can't leave.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Adios

Whoever voted for training me is on a long hard road.

Adios

Quote from: vexati0n on September 25, 2010, 06:07:54 AM
I'm fairly certain that if being an asshole is grounds for leaving forever, I'd have been gone a long time ago.

To be honest, I tried to leave, but I couldn't. PD is like meth, except it puts holes in your perspective instead of your teeth. Anyway, you can't leave, because you can't leave.

Last time I left was for 6 months. Next time will be forever.

Salty

I've always viewed PD as a shapeless, noxious, slithering blob of meat that either rejects you wholly or absorbs you beyond any hope of escape on it's slow path of terror.

Adios

Quote from: Alty on September 25, 2010, 06:12:44 AM

I've always viewed PD as a shapeless, noxious, slithering blob of meat that either rejects you wholly or absorbs you beyond any hope of escape on it's slow path of terror.

Nonsense. It's just an internet forum.

Jasper

Maybe you are capable of leaving forever, but I don't think you should.  Not being liked by a couple people is a bad reason to go, because flaming arguments where unforgivable things are said are par for anyone who stays here longer than a year, and generally things smooth out over time.   Every time I've given or received a serious insult, it's been forgiven over time.  I'm sure there are people who don't like me either, and I am okay with that.  Good enemies are hard to find, yanno?

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 25, 2010, 06:08:56 AM

Last time I left was for 6 months. Next time will be forever.

We have ways of making you stalk.

Quote from: Alty on September 25, 2010, 06:12:44 AM

I think that's a fair description.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.