News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

A discordian take on this please...

Started by LyingTruth, September 28, 2010, 05:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LyingTruth

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

LyingTruth

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on September 28, 2010, 05:13:09 AM
Quote from: LyingTruth on September 28, 2010, 05:01:36 AM
Reality (is)
Abundantly
Neglected
Throughout:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSApOavkHg8
/
/
:tinfoilhat:

Bye poptart!

Well, excuse me for being polite - you sorry excuse of a willamounttonothingnogoodsorryass troll!
Take 2 - anyone?

Jasper

Depends on what you mean by Discordian.  We have a different playbook around here.

The Johnny

Ive invoked more wrath with my normal posting style than you can hope to achieve with your "trolling".
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Jasper

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on September 28, 2010, 08:20:08 AM
Ive invoked more wrath with my normal posting style than you can hope to achieve with your "trolling".

Joh, I've seen your wrath and it seems to me that you are fronting. 

The Johnny

I mean, spending a whole workday's worth of time bumping threads, thats some awful signal-noise ratio.

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 28, 2010, 08:23:19 AM
Quote from: Joh'Nyx on September 28, 2010, 08:20:08 AM

Joh, I've seen your wrath and it seems to me that you are fronting. 

Oh you see, theres difference between invoking it from others, than manifesting it yourself.  :lulz:

-B.F. Skinner

Jasper

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jasper

I normally wouldn't, except there's yet no proof that this noob is Pop Tart.  Until a mod has done some IP checking, it's just an assumption and could be alienating an innocent noob.

The Johnny

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 28, 2010, 08:10:20 PM
I normally wouldn't, except there's yet no proof that this noob is Pop Tart.  Until a mod has done some IP checking, it's just an assumption and could be alienating an innocent noob.

Then the polite thing to do, would be to give your opinion about the video.  :lol:

-B.F. Skinner

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on September 28, 2010, 09:26:50 PM

Then the polite thing to do, would be to give your opinion about the video.  :lol:

All I know is the idea of Emperor Palpatine wearing a Santa hat deeply disturbs me...
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

I'll check on it when I get home.
Molon Lube

Jasper

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on September 28, 2010, 09:26:50 PM

I am.  As soon as he tells me what he meant by Discordian.