News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

A Brief Explanation, part V of V

Started by Doktor Howl, September 28, 2010, 04:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Dr Fu Manchu looked around at the wreckage of his base.  The heroes had been through, and once again trashed his property, his plans, and his entertainment system.

"Why must they always interfere?", he mused, "I'm only trying to have a bit of fun."

That's when he noticed a bloody bit of fur sticking out from under a death ray mount.  He gaped in horror, and strode over to the destroyed weapon.  Underneath it was the corpse of his beloved Newfoundland Dog, Tojo.

"That is the absolute fucking limit!", he cried, "NO MORE MISTER NICE VILLAIN."

Once back home, he began to move money, funding the start up of some interesting companies.  Halliburton, Exxon, Blackwater, and dozens of others.  If he couldn't conquer the world, he'd fucking BUY it.  Then he'd put the screws to all of those "hero" bastards that killed his beloved pet.  Oh, yes, just let them try to fight their own economic system...It would be like watching them kick themselves in the balls.  Fu Manchu grinned at the thought.  It wasn't a pleasant grin.

Tojo was a good dog, he mused.  Never shat on the carpet, stayed at his heel during walks, hardly ever ate the help.

They'll pay, those bastards, because that was also the shaggiest damn dog ever.  

The End.
Molon Lube

Freeky

LMNO

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Jenne

Oh my god.  :lulz:  I admit, I had to think about that for a few minutes. 

I love how this one is written, by the way.  You took the pulp fiction stuff to the WALL.  THE WALL.  Nice!

Doktor Howl

Please direct all hate mail and packages of poomp through my assistant, Mistress Freeky.   :lulz:

Dok,
Is amazed that he was patient enough to wait 6 days for the punchline.

PS:  It still DOES represent my core values.
Molon Lube

Richter

HNNNNNAAAAAA!   HNAAAAAAAA!   Horrible Fucking Bastard! :lulz:

Somebody needs a care package from Stephen the Pig's Used Implant lot.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on September 28, 2010, 04:43:54 PM
HNNNNNAAAAAA!   HNAAAAAAAA!   Horrible Fucking Bastard! :lulz:

Somebody needs a care package from Stephen the Pig's Used Implant lot.

I LIVE for moments like this.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

I won't lie, I had to read it a couple of times....

You got me!   :lulz:

I was no where near where you were with this.  Damn! 

I LOVE IT!!!

Nephew Twiddleton

Dammit Dok!  :lulz: :argh!: :lulz: :argh!:

I like it, dammit.

Gah. Back to the music writing.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Jasper

Oh dod gammit fother mucking gibbity gobbety

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube