News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

TV/Cinema Posters

Started by VRykV, October 01, 2010, 05:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VRykV

Ok, i made them with Paint, so don't look too much to my weak graphic skills, they're just little ideas for now... I don't think they are a problem with copyrights, right?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vrykv/5041534633/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vrykv/5042158854/




Freeky

The first one made me :lol: .  I don't know if they'd be copyright infringing or no.

VRykV

Neither do I... Well, if they are, they will just vanish.

Cramulus

I like 'em

I wouldn't worry about copyright, you're not selling anything