News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

ATTENTION: AZ SPAGS - Prepare for more ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, October 03, 2010, 04:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

THE RUMOR IS ...

I may be gracing THE RAND CANYON STATE with my PHYSICAL PRESENCE from THE BABY JESUS BIRTHDAY BASH until the SECOND DAY OF THE NEXT TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE DECADE.

I may also have the means to travel from my base of operations near Prescott to VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE, including Tucson. Although nobody in their right mind would visit that dump on purpose.

I'M NOT INVITING MYSELF TO YOUR HOUSE. I'M JUST SAYING.... lock your windows, lock your doors, hide your kids, hide your husband... etc.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on October 03, 2010, 04:14:03 AM
THE RUMOR IS ...

I may be gracing THE RAND CANYON STATE with my PHYSICAL PRESENCE from THE BABY JESUS BIRTHDAY BASH until the SECOND DAY OF THE NEXT TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE DECADE.

I may also have the means to travel from my base of operations near Prescott to VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE, including Tucson. Although nobody in their right mind would visit that dump on purpose.

I'M NOT INVITING MYSELF TO YOUR HOUSE. I'M JUST SAYING.... lock your windows, lock your doors, hide your kids, hide your husband... etc.

Bring your ass down here.

We're hungry.
Molon Lube