News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

DOGPILE ON LYS, GET HIM WHILE HIS EGO'S EASY TO HIT

Started by Lies, October 05, 2010, 11:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

yeah some of us dont give a fuck about the stupid fight going on and dont need it filling up our newsfeed.
it was better contained in one thread so i could ignore it

Phox

Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on July 04, 2011, 09:26:21 PM
yeah some of us dont give a fuck about the stupid fight going on and dont need it filling up our newsfeed.
^ What she said.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I was actually looking for the rape thread because it's relevant to the discussion, but bumped these because they're fucking funny.  :lulz:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on July 04, 2011, 09:26:21 PM

*steps away from the dogpile*

Doktor Howl

Um, yeah.  So we shouldn't do something because it will fuck up someone's newsfeed?

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Adios

I agree with her that it was better left to one thread.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on July 04, 2011, 09:52:13 PM
I agree with her that it was better left to one thread.

Well, complain to Lies.  He's the one that started all these hilarious freakouts.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yes, bumping two threads makes it totally impossible to navigate the forum.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

There were at least a half-dozen more, but I only bumped the funniest two.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

I was just getting my complaint in before you bumped more.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

yes, and i will complain about whatever i feel like complaining about