Author Topic: SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)  (Read 78213 times)

Dysfunctional Cunt

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2010, 08:32:03 pm »
Alphapance has talked me into staying for now.

YAY!!!

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2010, 08:32:57 pm »
I was fucking with it because I'm the spider and I'm trying to throw you off the trail! MUAHAHAHAHA

:?

Changing my vote to Freeky

Freeky-1
Nekk-1

I'm watching you Coyote, you're being very wishy washy.....

:argh!: changing votes and shit.... 

Remember what happened last time people started waving accusations at me?

It's more likely that you are the spider right after being a discordian than you being discordian twice in a row! :argh!:

Which is why YOU are a Spider.  :argh!:
Once knew a man who shat himself to death eating too much citrus.

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom™
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2010, 08:52:07 pm »
Players not yet posted:

Nekk
Doktor James Semaj
BDS
Phox
Remington
Requia
Rumckle
TGG

bds

• Deserved It
  • Weevil-ridden Sexhurt™ junkie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2010, 09:32:22 pm »
POSTING IN EPIC BREAD. Or something, I dunno. Hi guys - y'all should quit with that having too many legs thing, it's creepy.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2010, 09:34:16 pm »
POSTING IN EPIC BREAD. Or something, I dunno. Hi guys - y'all should quit with that having too many legs thing, it's creepy.

BDS MY FELLOW SPIDER! :D HALLO AND WELCOME TO THE FREAD!
If someone does the “Fine, you’re right, I’m clearly a terrible person, I’m Satan, I’m the worst person alive, I should just die” thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

bds

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2010, 09:35:59 pm »
HI FREEKY OL' SPIDERY PAL O' MINE! SURE IS GOOD HAVING ALL THESE LEGS EH, MAKES IT SUPER EASY TO HANG OFF CEILINGS AND STUFF!

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2010, 09:42:42 pm »
SURE DOES LOL I HOPE NO ONE COES BY WITH SOME RAID THO IT WOULD SUCK.
If someone does the “Fine, you’re right, I’m clearly a terrible person, I’m Satan, I’m the worst person alive, I should just die” thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

bds

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2010, 09:44:36 pm »
YEAH FOR REAL, THAT SHIT SUCKS HARD - THEY'RE ALL PSSHHHH AND THEN WE'RE LIKE BAWWWW D:

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2010, 09:47:02 pm »
TOTALLY DUDE. BRB GOT TO GET PPLZ ALL DRUGGED UP LOL

bds

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2010, 09:48:49 pm »
LOL ME 2 LET'S GET OUR SUBSUMING ON

Rumckle

• Made damn sure he
  • Deserved It
  • Roaring bowel of the Discordiosphere
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2010, 10:31:04 pm »
Alright, let's do this!

Anyone got any bug spray?
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Nephew Twiddleton

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2010, 10:36:55 pm »
Freeky and BDS should automatically be suspect, whether they are joking or not.

By the rules in this version, two spiders will know of each other, while the third won't.

If Freeky and BDS are the spiders and know of each other, it makes sense that they would then put it all out there in a gambit to build The Machine as early in the game as possible. THey could then play it off as they were just joking.

Unless of course they are just joking, but this new rule makes it possible for the spiders to use this tactic.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2010, 10:38:00 pm »

By the rules in this version, two spiders will know of each other, while the third won't.

If Freeky and BDS are the spiders and know of each other, it makes sense that they would then put it all out there in a gambit to build The Machine as early in the game as possible. THey could then play it off as they were just joking.

Unless of course they are just joking, but this new rule makes it possible for the spiders to use this tactic.

OHAI SPIDER BLIGHT! HOW'S IT GOING?

The Wizard

• Deserved It
  • Here to save the world, whether it likes it or not
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2010, 10:40:16 pm »
Right, I'm here! And I vote for...Sigmatic!
Insanity we trust.

Nephew Twiddleton

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2010, 10:40:55 pm »

OHAI SPIDER BLIGHT! HOW'S IT GOING?

It would be a good way to essentially make the tactic ineffective for everyone to declare themself a spider.

"I'm Spidercus!"
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS