Author Topic: SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)  (Read 80303 times)

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
Re: SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)
« Reply #735 on: October 13, 2010, 09:46:14 pm »
Then there is no harm in voting you off first and then voting me off if, and that's a big if, I'm wrong or nekk has a personal grudge against you.

He never liked me.

And there IS harm in voting me off, as I don't want to be voted off.  YOU get voted off.
Morrissey is the crown prince of sad.  He teaches us that deaf/mute girls are terrible at telling you that a disaster is occurring, and that when you get famous, all your old friends hate you for buying new tee shirts.  Morrissey fans are best known for hugging their legs and biting their knees in the shower, over a girl that dumped them rather than learn their name, or binge-eating an entire pizza and then throwing it up on their man-boobs in the bath tub, while they squeeze their  testicles until they remember that they are worthless and do not deserve love.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: October 13, 2010, 09:49:52 pm »
You all can vote me off.

/helpful(?)
If someone does the Fine, youre right, Im clearly a terrible person, Im Satan, Im the worst person alive, I should just die thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Dysfunctional Cunt

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: October 13, 2010, 09:57:55 pm »
You all can vote me off.

/helpful(?)

Yeah I tried that earlier, it doesn't go over as well as you would think.  :|

The Wizard

• Deserved It
  • Here to save the world, whether it likes it or not
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: October 13, 2010, 10:06:06 pm »
Hrmm. Okay this is a tough one. I'm not sure whether Howl is lying or Blight/Nekk is.

So for now, I'm going to abstain.

Howl -5
Nekk-3
Abstaining-2
Insanity we trust.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

• Fred?
  • Deserved It
  • Pissss
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: October 13, 2010, 10:19:53 pm »

Elder Iptuous

• Professional Discordian and Physiognomist
  • Deserved It
  • terribly tedious
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: October 13, 2010, 10:34:04 pm »
Those are Terribly convincing postcards.
I vote Dok.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

• Fred?
  • Deserved It
  • Pissss
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: October 13, 2010, 10:38:24 pm »
Those are Terribly convincing postcards.
I vote Dok.
(added for keeptrackatude)

Howl -6
Nekk-3
Abstaining-2

Stelpa

• Deserved It?
  • Outlandish
  • h
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: October 13, 2010, 11:02:16 pm »
I dont hold grudges, doc :)

BUT YOU ARE SPIDER  :argh!:

Me and blight named the cabal, though we WERE going to call it the "Every Last One of Us Is Fucked Cabal"  :lol:

Guys, just stick with the one who is exiled in taking a trip to the Netherlands. They seem to know what they are praten about

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: October 13, 2010, 11:19:19 pm »
I dont hold grudges, doc :)

Of course you do.  You've hated me ever since I told the "Pink Panther Hotel" joke in IRC, and either you're a spider, or you're setting me up.
Morrissey is the crown prince of sad.  He teaches us that deaf/mute girls are terrible at telling you that a disaster is occurring, and that when you get famous, all your old friends hate you for buying new tee shirts.  Morrissey fans are best known for hugging their legs and biting their knees in the shower, over a girl that dumped them rather than learn their name, or binge-eating an entire pizza and then throwing it up on their man-boobs in the bath tub, while they squeeze their  testicles until they remember that they are worthless and do not deserve love.

Rumckle

• Made damn sure he
  • Deserved It
  • Roaring bowel of the Discordiosphere
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: October 13, 2010, 11:35:07 pm »

I vote Dok.

Howl -7
Nekk-3
Abstaining-2
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: October 13, 2010, 11:48:21 pm »

I vote Dok.

Howl -7
Nekk-3
Abstaining-2

Et tu, Rumckle?

Nephew Twiddleton

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: October 14, 2010, 12:56:55 am »
Hrmm. Okay this is a tough one. I'm not sure whether Howl is lying or Blight/Nekk is.

Howl -5
Nekk-3
Abstaining-2

I'd just like to point out, Semaj, that I've named you and Remington as the two names that were given to me by Alphapance. If I'm the one bullshitting, then it is unlikely that you or Rem are spiders. If I recall, Remington is currently voting for Dok. If Dok is not a spider, you know to come after me and Nekk in the next round. If Dok is the spider, then we're going to be taking a good hard look at you and Rem next. Dok requires one more vote to get bussed. I don't know if Sig has voted yet, but if Dok doesn't get voted off this round, none of you are going to be sure who the spiders are next round.

Food for thought.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: October 14, 2010, 01:10:17 am »

Howl -5
Nekk-3
Abstaining-2

I'd just like to point out, Semaj, that I've named you and Remington as the two names that were given to me by Alphapance. If I'm the one bullshitting, then it is unlikely that you or Rem are spiders. If I recall, Remington is currently voting for Dok. If Dok is not a spider, you know to come after me and Nekk in the next round. If Dok is the spider, then we're going to be taking a good hard look at you and Rem next. Dok requires one more vote to get bussed. I don't know if Sig has voted yet, but if Dok doesn't get voted off this round, none of you are going to be sure who the spiders are next round.

Food for thought.

You're pretty eager.

Nephew Twiddleton

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: October 14, 2010, 01:13:41 am »
To have it settled where the spiders are? Yes. Seriously, if I was a spider I wouldn't be putting myself in a position where I would get voted off if it were definitively show that you weren't a spider.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Wizard

• Deserved It
  • Here to save the world, whether it likes it or not
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: October 14, 2010, 01:23:24 am »
I'
d just like to point out, Semaj, that I've named you and Remington as the two names that were given to me by Alphapance. If I'm the one bullshitting, then it is unlikely that you or Rem are spiders. If I recall, Remington is currently voting for Dok. If Dok is not a spider, you know to come after me and Nekk in the next round. If Dok is the spider, then we're going to be taking a good hard look at you and Rem next. Dok requires one more vote to get bussed. I don't know if Sig has voted yet, but if Dok doesn't get voted off this round, none of you are going to be sure who the spiders are next round.

Food for thought.

So, you're saying I should vote for Dok or I'm next? Well, fuck that. I don't trust either you or Dok, so for now I'm not going to support either of you. You're both shifty bastards, and I'm not going to bus anyone because one of you told me to.
Insanity we trust.