News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

ITT I BLOW OFF STEAM ABOUT MY JOB

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, October 08, 2010, 06:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

LOOK MOTHERFUCKER, I'm sorry you failed Kindergarten and they stuck you behind that big fancy fucking desk to punish you for being a moron. I'm also sorry you don't know how a FUCKING PRINTER WORKS. I've been here 6 times to make it print from the right tray and I get it working EVERY SINGLE TIME, then, 15 minutes later, you call back with WOOF WOOF! PRINTER NO WORKING!

So... here's my advice: shut the fuck up. And don't point your blow-hole at me, you fucking porpoise. Just jump through a hoop and eat some more tuna, you fuck. AND STOP PUSHING THE GOD DAMN WRONG FUCKING BUTTONS. If it says SETTINGS, PROPERTIES, OPTIONS, or for the love of Christ, ADVANCED... THEN CLICK AWAY, CLICK AWAY FAST because those words in your vocabulary are synonymous with BRAIN SURGERY, ROCKET SCIENCE, and COUNTING CALORIES: i.e., you don't fucking get it so leave it the fuck alone.

I am by no means a master of the universe, even in my own field of expertise. There's plenty of shit I already don't know, and I don't need you to add "how to dispose of the body" to that list. So please, I'm asking nicely, STOP FUCKING WITH THE SYSTEM. You are a USER of the system, not an ADMINISTRATOR. For fuck's sake. Just because you KNOW HOW TO LOG IN as the Administrator doesn't mean you SHOULD.

And while I'm at it, how about USE THE FUCKING CORRECT RESOLUTION ON YOUR MONITOR. I'm fucking tired of only being able to see 25% of the fucking screen because you're too god damn lazy to buy some glasses. Fuzzy text, ENORMOUS BUTTONS, stupid rotating background images. By the way, 99% of the time, "OH GOD MY COMPUTER IS SLOW," is TARDSPEAK for "HERPDERP I INSTALLED SOME BULLSHIT THAT I SHOULDN'T HAVE."

And.... fuck Windows, too.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 08, 2010, 06:36:53 PM
I forgot my password.

:walken:

EVERYONE'S PASSWORD is a one of these:

child's name or birthdate
pet's name
favorite sports team
high school girlfriend they never fell out of love with, even after breakup/divorce/cheating/fire/etc
street they grew up on
business phone number

or some combination

plus a few random numbers like 1234 or the date they set the password on.

tyrannosaurus vex

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on October 08, 2010, 06:42:04 PM
I forgot my password.

pet's name
favorite sports team
high school girlfriend they never fell out of love with, even after breakup/divorce/cheating/fire/etc
street they grew up on
business phone number

or some combination

Nope.  Mine is pretty obvious, but only to people who know me very well.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Adios

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: vexati0n on October 08, 2010, 06:42:04 PM
I forgot my password.

pet's name
favorite sports team
street they grew up on
business phone number

or some combination

I must not be included in Everyone.

Matter of fact my password at work is an random string of letters and numbers that I had to memorize.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 08, 2010, 06:44:48 PM
"GOD"

this is why i set password complexity requirements. i TELL them it's about "security," but really i just love to snicker at people who can barely hold all the requirements for their password in their mind at once, let alone meet them.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on October 08, 2010, 06:47:30 PM
Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 08, 2010, 06:44:48 PM
"GOD"

this is why i set password complexity requirements. i TELL them it's about "security," but really i just love to snicker at people who can barely hold all the requirements for their password in their mind at once, let alone meet them.

I kind of figured that.
Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on October 08, 2010, 06:49:47 PM
I'd set it to *~HOwL_G0d--^&_43b

And then set the mandatory password change to weekly.  That'll teach the bastards.
Molon Lube