News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Okay, So You Found Us, and We're Not What You Expected.

Started by Doktor Howl, October 10, 2010, 01:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:mittens:

We're not making fun of your beliefs because they're wrong, we're making fun of them because even if you're right, you're doomed anyway. :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

If the whole forum seems antagonistic, dismissive, or belligerent, that'll be because we are. Stop thinking it's all about you.   
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Armond

There are no ordinary moments.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 10, 2010, 05:37:24 PM

We're not making fun of your beliefs because they're wrong, we're making fun of them because even if you're right, you're doomed anyway. :lulz:

PRECISELY.

ONLY WE CAN SAVE YOU.  BUT WE WON'T.  WE'RE TOO BUSY FUCKING WITH PAGANS.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 11, 2010, 02:34:44 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 10, 2010, 05:37:24 PM

PRECISELY.

ONLY WE CAN SAVE YOU.  BUT WE WON'T.  WE'RE TOO BUSY FUCKING WITH PAGANS.

BLAME THE PAGANS FOR YOUR EVENTUAL DOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

Dysfunctional Cunt

:mittens:   :lulz:

That should be "out" there somewhere as a disclaimer.

Love it Dok!!

AFK

We've seen all the fnords.  We've seen all of the charged electric-slide sigils.  Yes, we know The Ghostbusters is really part of an elaborate Masonic plot to take over the USA.  But see, here, we don't dwell on the distractions.  Yes, I said distractions.

Remember that part in the PD about it being more than a ha-ha?  It seems lately that approximately 99 out of 100 Discordianisms get stuck in the ha-ha's.  We're the 1 out of 100 who focus on the hard reality that was buried in a seven-layer dip of slapstick and vaudeville.  I mean sure, we still DO appreciate comedy from the old-days.  But, see, if you're too busy laughing at yesterday, you will never realize just how much you should be screaming about today, and gasping at what they'll do to you tomorrow.

You need to learn how to brace for the surprise buttsex.  You need to learn how to take it like a man or woMan.  If you stick around long enough, if you can stick it out without becoming a pedantic sissy whino, perhaps you will be able to navigate the world without being (too) butthurt.  Perhaps you will figure out how to reroute that energy you spent on bullshit and rainbows into something that actually means anything. 

Or, you know, just keep looking for the fnords and 23s.  I'm sure that will work out well for you. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Adios

Are we bad people for not meeting or exceeding expectations?

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

BadBeast

Quote from: Charley Brown on October 11, 2010, 05:56:18 PM
Are we bad people for not meeting or exceeding expectations?
No, we're bad people for even conceding that other people have expectations.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Jasper