News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

ulfhednar_tsume's introduction

Started by ulfhednar_tsume, October 12, 2010, 05:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulfhednar_tsume

I'm sure a lot of you guys know who i am already but i would like to make a complaint. it seems that someone has hacked into my email that i used to sign up and changed the password, and also added an alternate email that i never owned so if someone could fess up that'd be great thanks.

Jenne

Yeah that totally happens all the time here.  We have a special forum just for that.  You should go and lodge a complaint there.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ulfhednar_tsume on October 12, 2010, 05:04:36 PM
I'm sure a lot of you guys know who i am already but i would like to make a complaint. it seems that someone has hacked into my email that i used to sign up and changed the password, and also added an alternate email that i never owned so if someone could fess up that'd be great thanks.

So long, persistant one.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Jenne on October 12, 2010, 05:05:23 PM
Yeah that totally happens all the time here.  We have a special forum just for that.  You should go and lodge a complaint there.

I remember when that happened to me. It took forever to get it straightened out.

Freeky

Wow, that was RUBY? I would never have guessed. The posts made too much sense.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 12, 2010, 05:14:11 PM

I misspoke.  It was pop tard.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2010, 05:15:17 PM

Again? Wow.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on October 12, 2010, 05:16:44 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2010, 05:15:17 PM

Again? Wow.

He's mad because someone finally got sick of him fucking with us, and apparently fucked with him.

Or at least began to.  We'll see.
Molon Lube

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

No...that was ulf.  He sent me a pm on TCC bitching about how you guys banned him or something. Told him to suck it up

QuoteRe: ummmmmmmmmmmmm
« Sent to: Amber HawkMij on: Today at 11:21:25 »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
what the freak is wrong with those stupid discordians thinking they run the internet hacking my acc and then banning me i didnt do anything

Me:
QuoteThey're DISCORDIANS.

Cramulus

I want to call a :cn: on one of us hacking his account.

That's not a common tactic in this community. We're more likely to provoke people than to hack anybody's e-mail. MW has waaaaay more members. If the account was actually hacked,  odds are it's one of them. Is he sure he didn't just forget the password?

Cain

How do you know Ulf on TCC isn't Poptart?

Cain

Quote from: Cramulus on October 12, 2010, 05:33:48 PM
I want to call a :cn: on one of us hacking his account.

That's not a common tactic in this community. We're more likely to provoke people than to hack anybody's e-mail. MW has waaaaay more members. If the account was actually hacked,  odds are it's one of them. Is he sure he didn't just forget the password?

If someone here did it, and I doubt that they did, I'd at least hope they'd be clever enough to never mention it on the site.

Quote from: Cain on October 12, 2010, 05:35:08 PM
How do you know Ulf on TCC isn't Poptart?

That's a possibility..but just too :lulz: