News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Another ATTN Dok Howl Thread

Started by Richter, October 13, 2010, 04:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Damnit, what in the name of "Bob"'s overpriced salvation did you do to my cell phone?

The message was horribly horrible, and equally horribly garbled by failing signal repeater infrastructure.  Somehting about drinking whiskey with Beonce, then waking up form rohypnol next to a garbled garble.  (trio of fiendish sex midgets on cocaine with "Lazy Town" character masks, is what dramatic license tells me.)
A few other bits, and a suggestion I move to Tucson.

I listened to this on my morning break, and I suddenly need more coffee and a shit.  A long, hard, sanity restoring shit.  It will never be right again after that message, but then again, things were never right to begin with. 

Hork Barf Spit.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on October 13, 2010, 04:31:42 PM
Damnit, what in the name of "Bob"'s overpriced salvation did you do to my cell phone?

The message was horribly horrible, and equally horribly garbled by failing signal repeater infrastructure.  Somehting about drinking whiskey with Beonce, then waking up form rohypnol next to a garbled garble.  (trio of fiendish sex midgets on cocaine with "Lazy Town" character masks, is what dramatic license tells me.)
A few other bits, and a suggestion I move to Tucson.

I listened to this on my morning break, and I suddenly need more coffee and a shit.  A long, hard, sanity restoring shit.  It will never be right again after that message, but then again, things were never right to begin with. 

Hork Barf Spit.

You should switch cell phones, then.  A partial blessing is worse than a curse, as it gets all tangled up in the Luck Plane, which will then tilt so far away from you that you'll be shitting vindaloo for 3 years, whether or not you eat any.
Molon Lube

Richter

My coffee cup will not empty, and I am compeleted to drink.  The caffeine screams though my veins as I jabber and prophesize.  Azathoth wears my mind like a glove!

Co workers ask me for advice, but I can only reveal horrors that make them scream and put out their own eyes.  All drawers that are opened reveal only yawning abysses or tumbles of carrion beetles
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on October 13, 2010, 04:56:28 PM
My coffee cup will not empty, and I am compeleted to drink.  The caffeine screams though my veins as I jabber and prophesize.  Azathoth wears my mind like a glove!

Co workers ask me for advice, but I can only reveal horrors that make them scream and put out their own eyes.  All drawers that are opened reveal only yawning abysses or tumbles of carrion beetles

Well, that's what you get for shitty cell phone service.
Molon Lube