News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

ATTN: EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU COMPREHENSION-IMPAIRED COCKMONGLERS...

Started by East Coast Hustle, October 19, 2010, 12:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No u

@ Payne

There's quite an expanse between trolling a person's opinions and personal attacks of one's character. ECH wasn't singled out by me as a target until he chose to get personal.

If one doesn't wish to become a target, one shouldn't resort to name calling. 

Just sayin'
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

East Coast Hustle

Nobody is namecalling, you fucking turdburglar. Now shut your pedantic face-anus. :)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Cain on October 19, 2010, 01:25:03 PM
Quote from: Golden Applesauce on October 19, 2010, 06:56:30 AM
IF POINTLESS CONFLICT DOESN'T SUIT YOUR PURPOSES, THEN STOP.

What if it does, though?

I mean, it doesn't in my case, but I'm not actually participating in this wider thread.  Sometimes, that kind of behaviour annoys me, as well.  But I simply refuse to indulge in it any more, and generally ignore it when I see it.  People will either figure it out on their own, and stop (or continue, if the above caveat applies), or they'll never figure it out and stop.  Trying to involve yourself with the former will just bring down their scorn and suspicion on you, and the latter are never going to change anyway, so I don't really see the need to do anything about them.

I agree... but when this stuff spills over into otherwise intelligent threads, I get a little annoyed.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Cain

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

In response to me "following my boytoy around", I do my OWN things. Whether or not it happens in the same thread is irrelevant...

It's true, I'm engaged to him, but that doesn't mean I'm a zombie homed in on my flesh meal.

Quote from: Cramulus on October 19, 2010, 04:15:35 AM
WOULD YOU DICKSTEAKS KNOCK IT OFF

MY CATS
              \

ARE TRYING
             \

TO SLEEP
             \

:lulz:  I love you Cram :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on October 19, 2010, 06:56:30 AM
Cram, I do appreciate you trying to re-rail this thread back to humor, but if people want to get offended they will be.

Somehow this idea has gotten around that "hate" is good, and "shitting on people" is the default human interaction mode.

AND I'M FUCKING TIRED OF IT.

This ain't gonna be your century.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on October 19, 2010, 07:37:01 AM
WHAT THE COCKS?? SHUT THE FUCK UP!! LOOK AT THIS GOD DAMNED KITTY!!

YOU HAVE NEVER SEEEEEEEEEN A KITTY SO DAMNED CUTE IN ALL YOUR MISERABLE TAILPIPE SUCKING LIVES!!

She's smiling because she knows how the movie ends.

Badly?
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Sir Fronkensteen of the 9th Realm in Sector 7 on October 19, 2010, 04:18:58 PM
In response to me "following my boytoy around", I do my OWN things. Whether or not it happens in the same thread is irrelevant...

It's true, I'm engaged to him, but that doesn't mean I'm a zombie homed in on my flesh meal.

yeah, that was mostly in response to the 3 pages of unfunny huge text. And because I just like to say things in the most abrasive manner possible. You seem like a generally decent sort.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

I've had so much abrasive shit hurled at me, I'm silky smooth  :lulz:

Didn't have the nicest parents, or any friends....  :horrormirth:

Which was odd, considering how empathic and understanding I can be D:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on October 19, 2010, 03:40:11 AM
AND ANOTHER THING. THE WOMEN IN THE FOOD COURT LOOK AT YOU AND THEY KNOW HOW FULL OF SHIT YOU ARE. PRACTICALLY EVERYBODY IN THE MALL KNOWS HOW MUCH YOU SUCK. THEY SEE YOU AND THEY SEE YOUR HAIR CUT AND THEY HATE YOU. AND QUITE FRANKLY YOU DESERVE IT.

YOU WALK AROUND THE FUCKING MALL ACTING LIKE YOU'RE SOMEHOW NOT PART OF THE HUMAN MEATSHOW, LIKE YOU'RE THE ONE REGULAR PERSON OBSERVING ALL THE FREAKS RUBBING THEIR NOSES ON THE GLASS AT CINNABUN, BUT I GOT NEWS FOR YOU, YOU'RE NOT LOOKING THROUGH A MICROSCOPE, YOU'RE LIVING ON THE FUCKING SLIDE

Oh, Cramulus. Please have my babies!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sir Fronkensteen of the 9th Realm in Sector 7 on October 19, 2010, 03:41:47 AM
Meh, maybe 18 year olds aren't yet ready for the all-powerful awesomeness of PD. Maybe I am immature. But dammit, I try to be.  :lulz:

However, I won't say that I don't have good things to contribute to Discordianism.  I just choose to keep them to myself, because I don't feel that they are near as good as some other things I've seen here.

No, sweet heart, you're no more immature than any of us, and as far as I'm concerned all was forgiven last night when you apologized. I can, have, and would still go to the mat for you or for almost any of these assholes if I felt it was justified. I'm sorry if I was too harsh; I can't seem to moderate that. My niceness valves are faulty.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Are...any of your other valves faulty? Cause we could get kinky with that.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: No u on October 19, 2010, 03:45:37 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 19, 2010, 03:36:52 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2010, 03:35:35 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 19, 2010, 03:34:39 AM
Quote from: No u on October 19, 2010, 03:31:39 AM

I call BS on this.  Just because we troll one thread that was an apparent attack on us, that means we are trolling the entire forum?  I'm afraid you're assertion is going to require a little more evidence to be credible.

Oh holy shit  :lulz: please tell me you meant that to be funny!

Pretty sure this was aimed at Charley and I for being dipsticks on the copyright thread.   :lulz:

I didn't read that one, but I've seen maybe a dozen instances of exactly what he's talking about in the OP in the last month, and I may have participated in them. But none of them were FW or Cheese.

I found what transpired over the last couple of days in the open bar to be a little more than coincidental with the appearance of this thread.

I also find the corollary of mention of the forum from whence I came a bit suspicious as well. *shrugs*

HILARIOUSLY coincidental

in that I was JUST READING a thread in which ECH became furious with someone totally different for the shit that he went off on in the OP

In fact, there have recently been several nearly-major falling-outs between longstanding friends on this forum over what he went off about in the OP

AND THEN

AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN

You very nearly destroyed your relationship with me, Freeky, and Dok over what he went off about in the OP by assuming this thread was about YOU.
:lulz:

I sure as fuck hope you have a sense of humor about yourself, because you need one now. Let me assure you, it's invaluable in this place. I have licked egg off my face many times here.