News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

ATTN: EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU COMPREHENSION-IMPAIRED COCKMONGLERS...

Started by East Coast Hustle, October 19, 2010, 12:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard

QuoteThis is why I hate filthy assistant so much.  He gets off on that shit.

Bastard would love small town America. You should see how many people here don't make it out of high school with their souls intact.
Insanity we trust.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: James Semaj on October 20, 2010, 03:54:05 AM

Bastard would love small town America. You should see how many people here don't make it out of high school with their souls intact.

Oh, he's a big fan of the mythical white picket fence shit.  He eats only beef and potatoes, hates Blacks, Gays, Hispanics, "Libruls", and anyone who isn't some form of Christian.

Needless to say, I make his life a litany of misery whenever possible.
Molon Lube

Nast

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 03:56:20 AM

Oh, he's a big fan of the mythical white picket fence shit.  He eats only beef and potatoes, hates Blacks, Gays, Hispanics, "Libruls", and anyone who isn't some form of Christian.

It's always the boring, upstanding ones who have the darkest secrets.

That's why I dislike going to the dentist.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Wizard

QuoteNeedless to say, I make his life a litany of misery whenever possible.

Wonderful. Make him squeel. Him and all his bastard kind.
Insanity we trust.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 03:56:20 AM

What sect of christianity is he?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Adios

At Martin Marietta one day my boss came down. He looked directly at me and told me that my job was to make him look good. With no hesitation I said, " Damn, I need more people." He turned and walked away.

Telarus

Quote from: Charley Brown on October 20, 2010, 06:00:41 AM
At Martin Marietta one day my boss came down. He looked directly at me and told me that my job was to make him look good. With no hesitation I said, " Damn, I need more people." He turned and walked away.

:mittens:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Charley Brown on October 20, 2010, 06:00:41 AM

:lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 03:29:52 AM
Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on October 20, 2010, 03:26:29 AM

I dont think I could ever reach this level of butthurt and angst, even if I spent my entire life working towards it.

Don't sell yourself short.  You could be every bit as bitter and disillusioned, if you worked at it.

Like I said, I've slowed down a bit.  Old age is a motherfucker.  Back then, I could reduce a noob to howling inarticulately in 20 posts or less.

:fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

Triple Zero

I'm pretty sure I have never mongled a comprehension-impaired cock.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."