News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

ATTN: EoC (Also Dok) [CRAM GTFO or not]

Started by Phox, October 19, 2010, 03:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

I am not trooling. Nor am I trolling. Also, I'm not from TCC.

And Dok is a horrible cunt for interrupting my conversation, deflating my ego, and kicking me out of his thread!  :argh!:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Phox on October 19, 2010, 03:57:11 AM

And Dok is a horrible cunt for interrupting my conversation, deflating my ego, and kicking me out of his thread!  :argh!:

I had no choice.  There are protocols for this sort of thing.  I don't expect a Wiccan such as yourself to understand SCIENCE, so just take it on faith.
Molon Lube

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2010, 04:06:24 AM

I had no choice.  There are protocols for this sort of thing.  I don't expect a Wiccan such as yourself to understand SCIENCE, so just take it on faith.

Oh okay.. hey, wait a minute, I'm not a Wiccan! I'm a McWiccan at best, because my lack of understanding of anything that pertains to actual Wicca or Magickque and my fondness for breathing hatred down the necks of anyone silly enough to get close to me.  :argh!:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Phox on October 19, 2010, 04:09:01 AM

Oh okay.. hey, wait a minute, I'm not a Wiccan! I'm a McWiccan at best, because my lack of understanding of anything that pertains to actual Wicca or Magickque and my fondness for breathing hatred down the necks of anyone silly enough to get close to me.  :argh!:

AHA!  SO YOU ADMIT YOU'RE A MCWICCAN!

Any other dirty little secrets we should know about?

Dok,
Like Perry Fucking Mason.
Molon Lube

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2010, 04:13:54 AM
Quote from: Phox on October 19, 2010, 04:09:01 AM

AHA!  SO YOU ADMIT YOU'RE A MCWICCAN!

Any other dirty little secrets we should know about?

Dok,
Like Perry Fucking Mason.

GODDAMNIT! That was entrapment. I demand to speak with my lawyer, myself, my various deities, and anyone else who will tell me to shut the fuck up before I say anything else!

Cramulus

HOW ABOUT YOU GO GET KICKED IN THE WIDDERSHINS FOR ALL I CARE
             \

HOW ABOUT YOU GET HANDFASTED TO MY YULE LOG FOR ALL I CARE
             \

HOW ABOUT YOU GO HAVE A SWEATY PAGAN RITUAL WITH YOUR FAT SEX COVEN FOR ALL I FUCKING CARE
             \

Phox

Quote from: Cramulus on October 19, 2010, 04:21:14 AM
HOW ABOUT YOU GO GET KICKED IN THE WIDDERSHINS FOR ALL I CARE
             \

HOW ABOUT YOU GET HANDFASTED TO MY YULE LOG FOR ALL I CARE
             \

HOW ABOUT YOU GO HAVE A SWEATY PAGAN RITUAL WITH YOUR FAT SEX COVEN FOR ALL I FUCKING CARE
             \

Does the title look like it says ATTN: Cram? IT DOESN'T, SO  GTFO!

Cramulus

DON'T SHIT WITH THE DOOR OPEN AND EXPECT ME TO NOT GET ALL HOT AND BOTHERED
             \

Phox

Quote from: Cramulus on October 19, 2010, 04:25:53 AM
DON'T SHIT WITH THE DOOR OPEN AND EXPECT ME TO NOT GET ALL HOT AND BOTHERED
             \

Well, fine.

ETA: Fixed. NOW GTFO. :argh!:

Cramulus

Phox

Quote from: Cramulus on October 19, 2010, 04:29:31 AM
   :(
             \

Ok, fine. You can stay. Jeez, make a girl feel bad for trying to exclude people.  :argh!:

Eater of Clowns

I don't know, now you're bringing an issue about one thread and spreading it to another thread.  That sounds like trolling to me.   :evil:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Phox

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 19, 2010, 04:30:55 AM
I don't know, now you're bringing an issue about one thread and spreading it to another thread.  That sounds like trolling to me.   :evil:

No u!  :evilmad:

Don Coyote

I am going to chime in with I now offically have Wicca as my religion as far as the Army is concerned. I get to have cermonial knives in the barracks. :fap:

Phox

Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 19, 2010, 04:33:33 AM
I am going to chime in with I now offically have Wicca as my religion as far as the Army is concerned. I get to have cermonial knives in the barracks. :fap:
:eek:
THAT. IS. AWESOME.  :lulz: