News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Eris

Started by Slarti, August 15, 2004, 02:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Rev Thwack
Quote from: Dream of the Endless
Quote from: What someone said:my bad that's probaly what we called it back in my day, course the kids 1000 or more miles from where i spent my reckless years seem to be down with the hip jive me and my bras rapped while chewing the fat.

Quote from: What Eric reads:Mea Culpa, 's just odds are that before the KT event that was the current shape of things.  But to tell the truth, the ankle biters several hundred kilometres from where I was spawned and spent my formative years learning the skill of debauchery, hedonism, and violence seem to grok the eloquent speech used by my mates and I when we spent our days hungover and our nights gettin' pissed whilst chewing the gristle.  'Strewth, I swear.

Dude, your retinal rejustificator is off by a few hundred years. You might want to take it in and have it upgraded.

Back in Eric Land...

Rev Thwack

hey guys, anyone know where I left my time ray? Looking to go thru and regress this guy back to his CC stage.
My balls itch...

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Rev Thwackhey guys, anyone know where I left my time ray? Looking to go thru and regress this guy back to his CC stage.

Not possible.  As CC killed Eric, so has CC died to become me.

Rev Thwack

which is exactly why I need my time ray.

Now where did I put that damn thing.....
My balls itch...

Horab Fibslager

i seem to have leant all fo mine out. wtf?
Hell is other people.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: Rev Thwackhey guys, anyone know where I left my time ray? Looking to go thru and regress this guy back to his CC stage.

I second that.

Slarti

Quote from: Hotsuma

I second that.

i third, fourth, and fifth it.

Rev Thwack

Quote from: Slartibartfast

I second that.

Well, the assholes have it. Time to take your ray beam medicine.
My balls itch...

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Rev Thwack
Quote from: Slartibartfast

I second that.

Well, the assholes have it. Time to take your ray beam medicine.

No!  I'll never go back!  Never, y'here!  Y'can't catch me, coppers, n'yah, see?  I got a fourty in my bedroom and a one a' those cigarette vending machines, y'here?  Never comin' out, y'here?

Rev Thwack

that's ok, I've gotten good at destabalizing the molecular structure of walls. Thanks for letting me know where you are though. Wasn't for sure where you were hiding.
My balls itch...

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Rev Thwackthat's ok, I've gotten good at destabalizing the molecular structure of walls. Thanks for letting me know where you are though. Wasn't for sure where you were hiding.

I never actually stated where I was.  I only stated I had supplies in my bedroom, like I'd actually hide THERE.  It smells.  And it's dirty.  And it's where I do all my chemical work.  So dirty.

Malaul

Well, guess Im not married anymore... Imma widow!!!!

Who wants to be my next Hubby? :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

~~~~Closed~~~~

No!  I'll never go back!  Never, y'here!  Y'can't catch me, coppers, n'yah, see?  I got a fourty in my bedroom and a one a' those cigarette vending machines, y'here?  Never comin' out, y'here?

you forget that a mod has third, fourthed, and fifthed it.

Rev Thwack

Quote from: Malaul

Well, guess Im not married anymore... Imma widow!!!!

Who wants to be my next Hubby? :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

won't be your hubby, but I will be your fuck toy.
My balls itch...

~~~~Closed~~~~

there are probably some laws against me being you hubby...