News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

Attn: Cramulus

Started by Adios, October 20, 2010, 02:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on October 20, 2010, 10:43:39 PM
A secret part of me is wishing that Dok was out in public with his laptop, gawking at that picture of Blinky up there, and behind him is some toothless weirdo passing by thinking--
     "The hell? Is this man lookin at kitties? Why is this man lookin at kitties???"

Yeah, but I'd just get busted for public nudity, again.

Dok,
Doesn't mix clothes and laptops.  Bet you could have gone all day without knowing that.
Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Oh come the fuck on this is ridiculous.  This doesn't need to be blown out of proportion about hive minds and Our Sacred Security or whatever the fuck.

At one point are we not allowed to poke fun at each other without it becoming an international incident?  We've all said more caustic shit to each other on a daily basis than the post in question, and sometimes a joke is just a joke and not some biting commentary on every fiber of a person's being.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 20, 2010, 10:48:47 PM
Oh come the fuck on this is ridiculous.  This doesn't need to be blown out of proportion about hive minds and Our Sacred Security or whatever the fuck.

At one point are we not allowed to poke fun at each other without it becoming an international incident?  We've all said more caustic shit to each other on a daily basis than the post in question, and sometimes a joke is just a joke and not some biting commentary on every fiber of a person's being.

I'm just trying to have a little fun.   :sad:
Molon Lube

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 10:44:54 PM
A secret part of me is wishing that Dok was out in public with his laptop, gawking at that picture of Blinky up there, and behind him is some toothless weirdo passing by thinking--

Dok,
Doesn't mix clothes and laptops.  Bet you could have gone all day without knowing that.

:aww:   why would you..  :aww:

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 10:49:38 PM

We aren't here for fun and games, Dok.  PD is SRS BUSINESS.   :argh!:

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on October 20, 2010, 10:50:16 PM

Dok,

Because I am a horrible cunt, obviously.

Uniform for using laptop:

Engineer boots.
Stetson.
Laptop.
Back hair.
Molon Lube

Adios

Hawk,
Horrible Cunt II

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 20, 2010, 10:51:14 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 10:49:38 PM

We aren't here for fun and games, Dok.  PD is SRS BUSINESS.   :argh!:

Fun IS serious business, EoC.  Or we're just one big circle jerk.

Decide.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I mean, I may be reading you wrong, EoC, but it appears that Cram can use a little "caustic humor" with us, but I'm not allowed to direct any back his way?

I must be reading you wrong.
Molon Lube

Richter

EOC: I beleive we are observing the necessary clash of opposing ideas, the dynamic of opposite forces which produce a result that cannot be achieved by any guideline, rule, peaceful or moderate resolution.  

That being said, my discordian side is going to club the peaceloving side of my head like a naughty harp seal, black bag it, and box it up.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 10:51:49 PM

Dok,

Engineer boots.
Stetson.
Laptop.
Back hair.

ANUS REQUIRES MORE WOOD!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on October 20, 2010, 10:55:17 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 10:51:49 PM

Dok,

Engineer boots.
Stetson.
Laptop.
Back hair.

ANUS REQUIRES MORE WOOD!

I can't interpret that in any way that won't result in me getting beaten within an inch of my miserable life.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Jasper

I'm at a loss myself.   :? :lol:

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 10:53:55 PM
I mean, I may be reading you wrong, EoC, but it appears that Cram can use a little "caustic humor" with us, but I'm not allowed to direct any back his way?

My Discordianism wasn't equipped with a fucking off switch.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Richter on October 20, 2010, 10:54:48 PM
EOC: I beleive we are observing the necessary clash of opposing ideas, the dynamic of opposite forces which produce a result that cannot be achieved by any guideline, rule, peaceful or moderate resolution.  

That being said, my discordian side is going to club the peaceloving side of my head like a naughty harp seal, black bag it, and box it up.

All well and good if it were about the guideline itself, which I believe was Cain's request.  Looks like all parties agreed to that one.

But nobody dare accuse me of being anything but a contrarian fuckwad.  "Can't we all just get along," is probably the most contrarian shit one could do on this board.    :lulz:

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 10:53:55 PM

I guess I just don't find it funny when two old bastards cry.   8)

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.