Attn: Cramulus

Started by Adios, October 20, 2010, 02:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

the split from The Great Reality Safari

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on October 22, 2010, 06:54:26 PM
the split from The Great Reality Safari

That still exists, I think.  It may be down in the trash bin.  I don't have the ability to delete entire threads.

And I split that to get back on topic, after we discussed it.

But I have a serious, non-bitchy (if it sounds bitchy, it's not intended) question, Cram...You had a little fun with us, with the "b-b-b-but what if they do something BAD?" post, so we had a little fun with you, with the Dok/Charley hippie freakout.

Why is it okay for you to have some fun, but not us?
Molon Lube

Cramulus

It's a matter of proportion

one single post from me - not even an especially bitchy or confrontational post -

resulted in 2 new threads, & dragging the drama into several other threads and your signatures

My patience was already thin for being rudely called out for joking around with you in the infographic thread. The very next day, you started another board-spanning campaign against me based on one post.

fuck this

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on October 22, 2010, 07:07:08 PM
It's a matter of proportion

one single post from me - not even an especially bitchy or confrontational post -

resulted in 2 new threads, & dragging the drama into several other threads and your signatures

My patience was already thin for being rudely called out for joking around with you in the infographic thread. The very next day, you started another board-spanning campaign against me based on one post.

fuck this

I'm not accepting that answer.  

If you get to joke around, we get to joke around.  If our joke runs on a bit long, well, I'm just partial to shaggy dog stories, you know?  I mean, I finally decide to stop getting pissed off at posts like the one I described (which was definitely an "I'm laughing at you, not with you" routine, you know it was well as I do), and run it back at you a little, and now that's a high crime?

No, Cram, we are a society of equals, here.  You don't get special rules or dispensations.  If you want to indulge in a little mockery and derision, you can at least expect a little mockery in return (or maybe a whole lot).

So what's it going to be, Cram?  Are you going to be a rock n roller, and hold yourself to the same standard you demand of us, or are you going to go all "Bill O'Reilly" on us?
Molon Lube

LMNO

Why the hell is it that this shit usually starts when I'm not able to post here for a few days?

Cram: You suck.

Howl: You suck.

Charley: Lighten up.

And FUCK YOU, KAI.

LMNO
-into the deep end.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 22, 2010, 07:17:21 PM
Why the hell is it that this shit usually starts when I'm not able to post here for a few days?

Cram: You suck.

Howl: You suck.

Charley: Lighten up.

And FUCK YOU, KAI.

LMNO
-into the deep end.

That's it.  I'm hiring Suu to accidentally your and dump you in that river that Providence lets go to waste.

Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 22, 2010, 07:25:10 PM
Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 22, 2010, 07:24:07 PM
BRING IT, BALDY.

TOO LAZY.  CONTRACTING IT.

:lulz:

Goddamn it.  I honestly couldn't keep a straight face when I read that.

:argh!:

THIS ISN'T OVER, OLD MAN!

Cramulus

what ever

I'm not asking for special status protected from critique (like Charlie), and I'm not saying you're not allowed to comment on my comment. I'm saying you blew it way out of proportion by trolling me all over the board. And it worked - I won't get in your way any more.

I guess that makes me Bill O'Reilley.

peace out

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on October 22, 2010, 07:30:57 PM
what ever

I'm not asking for special status protected from critique (like Charlie), and I'm not saying you're not allowed to comment on my comment. I'm saying you blew it way out of proportion by trolling me all over the board. And it worked - I won't get in your way any more.

I guess that makes me Bill O'Reilley.

peace out

:(

I have viewed you as a giant since 2007.  Now you're telling me it was just the camera angle?

Say it ain't so, Joe.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 22, 2010, 07:29:00 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 22, 2010, 07:25:10 PM
Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 22, 2010, 07:24:07 PM
BRING IT, BALDY.

TOO LAZY.  CONTRACTING IT.

:lulz:

Goddamn it.  I honestly couldn't keep a straight face when I read that.

:argh!:

THIS ISN'T OVER, OLD MAN!

Tucson protects me.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Phoenix, I shall fear no teabagger.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Well, shit.  Someone I really admired turned out to not exist.  Just another nasty joke played on me by the universe.

:madbanana:

This pisses me the fuck off.  It's like finding out that Bill Nye is just an actor, not a real scientist.  Or that Elton John has been lip-synching for 42 years, like Milli Vanilli.  Or that downtown Boston and Providence are really just wooden cut-outs supported by rickety frames.

There are no giants.  Just more fucking windmills.  :crankey:

I'm going to go shit in the engineer's filing cabinet.

For now,
Dok
Molon Lube

LMNO

CRAM:  PUT ON YOUR MOUSTACHE, AND DRINK SCOTCH.

ONLY THE COMBINATION OF THESE CAN SAVE YOUR IMMORTAL SENSE OF HUMOR.

srsly.  plz?