News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Attn: Cramulus

Started by Adios, October 20, 2010, 02:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 20, 2010, 11:05:21 PM
Quote from: Richter on October 20, 2010, 10:54:48 PM
EOC: I beleive we are observing the necessary clash of opposing ideas, the dynamic of opposite forces which produce a result that cannot be achieved by any guideline, rule, peaceful or moderate resolution.  

That being said, my discordian side is going to club the peaceloving side of my head like a naughty harp seal, black bag it, and box it up.

All well and good if it were about the guideline itself, which I believe was Cain's request.  Looks like all parties agreed to that one.

But nobody dare accuse me of being anything but a contrarian fuckwad.  "Can't we all just get along," is probably the most contrarian shit one could do on this board.    :lulz:

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 10:53:55 PM
I mean, I may be reading you wrong, EoC, but it appears that Cram can use a little "caustic humor" with us, but I'm not allowed to direct any back his way?

I must be reading you wrong.

I guess I just don't find it funny when two old bastards cry.   8)

D/N/T THE HORRIBLE CUNT™ CABAL

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 20, 2010, 11:05:21 PM
I guess I just don't find it funny when two old bastards cry.   8)

:mccain: :walken: :clint:
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 09:35:08 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 20, 2010, 09:32:53 PM
I'm all about optimizing strategies to make mine, and everyone elses lives easier.

And besides, half of PD is convinced I'm some kind of Machiavellian schemer anyway (plus I am the guy with the disappearing button) so I doubt my reputation would take any serious hit.

But you ARE a Machiavellian schemer.  You're just OUR Machiavellian schemer.   :lulz:

No, I'm not, and I'm sick of the various and constant insinuations that I am.

And FTR, I found tonight's display to be every bet as humiliating as you both probably found Cram's statements, if not more so.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on October 21, 2010, 06:09:24 AM
No, I'm not, and I'm sick of the various and constant insinuations that I am.

Sorry, I was kidding.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

And FTR, I found tonight's display to be every bet as humiliating as you both probably found Cram's statements, if not more so.

Well, I thought it might be a better way to address the issue than the other two methods I've tried:

1.  PMing and asking WTF, and

2.  Going berserk.
Molon Lube

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

East Coast Hustle

Only because people keep responding to him.

hint hint.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 20, 2010, 10:48:47 PM
At one point are we not allowed to poke fun at each other without it becoming an international incident?

PD.com-Now with more international incidents per serving.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 21, 2010, 03:13:00 PM

Well, I thought it might be a better way to address the issue than the other two methods I've tried:

1.  PMing and asking WTF, and

2.  Going berserk.

OK, but unless anything was said in the PMs between you and Cram, it seems the closest possible comment towards "being nice" were mine, even taking into account the caveats I posted in this thread.

Cramulus

FTR I wasn't addressed via PM, just multiple threads of braying and drama escalation

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on October 21, 2010, 09:52:55 PM
FTR I wasn't addressed via PM, just multiple threads of braying and drama escalation

No, not this time.  In the past I've PM'd you over misunderstandings, etc, and usually not received a response.

Hateshitting doesn't work, and isn't really appropriate, anyway.

So I did as you asked.  Sure, first I spent a day spazzing out in a hippie-esque love fest, but that was just for cheap kicks.  I am still not going to say a damn thing to any noobs, other than maybe "hello", no matter what the circumstances are.

So you got what you wanted.  I trust there will be no complaints.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

I recall a few instances of you PMming me over misunderstandings, most of the time we work them out like adults. The vast majority of the time, you express your dissatisfaction by dragging drama all over the board, by being disproportionally rude and sarcastic in a bunch of unrelated threads, and by acting like I'm some kind of fascist dictator for expressing my opinion.

Those times that you've PM'd me and been any degree of diplomatic, I've been willing to work with you and meet half way as long as you're actually centered on resolving the issue and not enflaming it.

I think people will back me up here that I've got a pretty good track record of handling things with diplomacy. I can think of a few recent examples, but you deleted those threads, so I guess you'll just have to take my word on it.

I like how you've dismissed the idea of being diplomatic with me though, and prefer to spazz out and throw temper tantrums. Clearly what you and Charlie want is a board where you can be a total dick and be free of any criticism or feedback. Hey, that's understandable -- I wish nobody would disagree with me either, but I'm not willing to sacrifice friendships over minor tension, so you are stronger than me in that regard.

Unfortunately, the real reasons I come here have finally been eclipsed by the endless drama cycle, and I no longer care. I've invested too much here and now I kind of regret it. I don't have the energy to engage somebody that produces thread after thread of butt hurt at the slightest sign of challenge. So you can have it, man - this is your board. You can make it into any kind of community you want. You won't be bothered by any more feedback. Since you take it really personally even when I'm joking around with you, I'll cut that out too. I'll be quiet and submissive and limit myself to writing haikus and fluff threads.

If you'd prefer that I leave entirely, I'm actually fine with that too. No need to even ask, just leave the drama in your sig so that there's no way anybody can avoid it. You are the master troll, I tip my hat to you.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on October 22, 2010, 05:56:06 PM
I recall a few instances of you PMming me over misunderstandings, most of the time we work them out like adults. The vast majority of the time, you express your dissatisfaction by dragging drama all over the board, by being disproportionally rude and sarcastic in a bunch of unrelated threads, and by acting like I'm some kind of fascist dictator for expressing my opinion.

Those times that you've PM'd me and been any degree of diplomatic, I've been willing to work with you and meet half way as long as you're actually centered on resolving the issue and not enflaming it.

I think people will back me up here that I've got a pretty good track record of handling things with diplomacy. I can think of a few recent examples, but you deleted those threads, so I guess you'll just have to take my word on it.

I like how you've dismissed the idea of being diplomatic with me though, and prefer to spazz out and throw temper tantrums. Clearly what you and Charlie want is a board where you can be a total dick and be free of any criticism or feedback. Hey, that's understandable -- I wish nobody would disagree with me either, but I'm not willing to sacrifice friendships over minor tension, so you are stronger than me in that regard.

Unfortunately, the real reasons I come here have finally been eclipsed by the endless drama cycle, and I no longer care. I've invested too much here and now I kind of regret it. I don't have the energy to engage somebody that produces thread after thread of butt hurt at the slightest sign of challenge. So you can have it, man - this is your board. You can make it into any kind of community you want. You won't be bothered by any more feedback. Since you take it really personally even when I'm joking around with you, I'll cut that out too. I'll be quiet and submissive and limit myself to writing haikus and fluff threads.

If you'd prefer that I leave entirely, I'm actually fine with that too. No need to even ask, just leave the drama in your sig so that there's no way anybody can avoid it. You are the master troll, I tip my hat to you.

What the hell?  :?

I was just having a little fun.   :sad:

Also, what threads did I delete?
Molon Lube