News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Post removed by poster.

Started by ~, October 21, 2010, 12:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~

Post removed by poster.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Triple Zero

The guy used a tiny (100 proxy) quasi-botnet to do it, though. Not that hard, but it does require some solid work to set up (mostly writing the scripts).

A better (and arguably more fair) way to get our stuff higher on reddit is if people on PD got together and voted up each other's stories. Even with just 10 different accounts, if you time the upvotes properly, you could net quite an effect, I think. (not as big as the guy in the OP, but given that our reddit posts would be genuinely interesting also helps--though his story suggests he uses pictures of hamsters wrapped in bacon kittens)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Telarus

If we seriously want to do some sort of AWS bump, I think picking a couple of random things already on reddit and practicing the technique would prove fruitful.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!