Summary of a Jade-girl's absence (like you give a damn).

Started by Abbess Jade, October 21, 2010, 06:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbess Jade

SO.
School's kicking my ass.
Found this hipster site named Tumblr that has (in it's own special way) become a new 4-chan.
Started doing photography.
Got a girlfriend.
Then suddenly remembered that during the summer I joined a Discordian forum
and decided to come on.

I missed all of you.
My life's been empty ('cause I'm a loser).

Freeky

Jade! :D I was just wondering where you went a few days ago. Good to hear your still alive and all that.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Abbess Jade

Thank you.

I really did miss you all, life is so dull without you guys' humour.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Who are you?

Did you really just now discover tumblr?

Welcome back!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Abbess Jade

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 21, 2010, 07:12:00 PM
Who are you?

Did you really just now discover tumblr?

Welcome back!
I am Jade, you see?

I didn't just now discover tumblr. I discovered it this summer, though.
A while after a left the forum.

Thank you.

And thank you, Richter.

Now if I can just consistently stay on all these sites and maintain my homework.
...pfft.

East Coast Hustle

wait, so there's a hipster 4-chan out there?

can't....resist....urge to troll.....hipsters!

ECH,
could lose himself in this for a while
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Dalek

I have a tumblr account and it's not really easy for trolling, because it has the shitties interaction system ever. You have a blog, you follow people and you can't post anything to anyone that is not following you. The only way to interact is to like stuff and to reblog, adding a little note to the post you reblog. There is no notification system, except for e-mail spam, so basically it's one of the shittiest places on the internet.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jasper

Hey, great to have you back!

We are still assholes, fortunately.  :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Abbess Jade

Quote from: Dalekk on October 21, 2010, 08:21:27 PM
I have a tumblr account and it's not really easy for trolling, because it has the shitties interaction system ever. You have a blog, you follow people and you can't post anything to anyone that is not following you. The only way to interact is to like stuff and to reblog, adding a little note to the post you reblog. There is no notification system, except for e-mail spam, so basically it's one of the shittiest places on the internet.

It's pretty true. But I still think it's pretty easy to troll--at least in 'asks' as anon. People on there are stupid enough to answer them, and then get upset as to why they are getting evil anon.

I also like it for the ridiculous gifs.

Nonetheless, I HAVE RETUUURNED. And thank you so much for the welcome.
I thought I was forgotten.

Kai

Yay, it's Jade! And Jade has a girlfriend! Double Yay!
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish