News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Discordian Calendar for YOLD 3177

Started by Dean, October 25, 2010, 02:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean

Here is a discordian calendar for YOLD 3177 I constructed. The source files for the calendar are included inside the zip file. The calendar is the pdf. Print it out two sided with the back page flipped so that you get the right side up when you hang it up and flip the page up like a normal calendar.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TZOMLFYH

Remington

Folder was scanned and contains no malware. Zip file contains 3 filetypes: PDF, Word-processor file (Open Office), and a spreadsheet.

Very nice work! It's well designed, and I especially like the picture + PD quotes every other day. Welcome to the forum!
Is it plugged in?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dean

Quote from: Commander Remington on October 25, 2010, 05:10:25 AM
Folder was scanned and contains no malware. Zip file contains 3 filetypes: PDF, Word-processor file (Open Office), and a spreadsheet.

Very nice work! It's well designed, and I especially like the picture + PD quotes every other day. Welcome to the forum!
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 25, 2010, 07:22:36 AM
I like it! Nicely done, and welcome. :)

Thanks everyone. I had fun making it and for some reason waited a long time to upload it. As far as I know the images in it are all creative commons, so feel free to mix it up to your liking.

VRykV

Love it.
It's totally going on my desk, near to the Emperor Norton Motivational.

Dean

Sorry everyone, here is the updated calendar package. I added my principiadiscordia.com email to the attribution page, just in time for the new YOLD!

www.megaupload.com/?d=7NQMIYBJ